XXXII

"Chill out, nigga! What I say-" He turned back and slapped Julius wet back as the boy knowingly recoiled. "About touching me in the fucking shower?"

Julius slipped his arms around his waist, resting his head on the shoulder he just bit. "You have a fear of slipping in the shower and don't wanna fuck in it." His hand crept down his boyfriend's chest. "I ain't tryna fuck you now though."

"Showers are sacred." He shrugged him off, reaching for the bottle of Castile soap again. "You just destroyed me and my body is so sore. Nigga, I been clutching the walls and clutching you just to stand right. I just wanna clean off, smoke a blunt, and go to sleep."

"Sorry that I just wanna keep fucking and fucking and fucking.... damn, I'm addicted to your body." He made slurping sounds. "I can just eat you up."

The pothead snorted. "You did already."

"Haha... nah you dead love ass play. You're a bottom at heart. Slightly lazy cuz I be doing most of the work- but a bottom."

Adrian frowned, turning around. "I'm not that lazy. Didn't you make me ground against you? I did it."

"Yeah, I made you." He cleaned underneath his arms.

"How come when I fuck you, you can top after but when you fuck me, we go rounds with me as the bottom?"

Julius sighed. "I been told you that I'm not really that comfortable bottoming. Like I can take dick but I love topping. I'm a verse top. I can live without taking dick."

"So what's that make me? A verse bottom?"

"You said it." He chuckled, holding Adrian's bicep. "You think you could live without taking dick again?"

Adrian smiled to himself, shaking his head slightly. That action made Julius burst into laughter as they trade places.

"You dick whipped."

The dreadhead shrugged because he couldn't say he wasn't. Maybe if he was with somebody else, he wouldn't mind it but with Julius, most of the time he imagined them having sex he was the one being smacked, flipped, and tossed. He loved it.

"Yo, why you hooking up Jesus with some nigga?"

"He wanted it." Julius turned the knob to turn off the shower. "It's honestly isn't a surprise. That nigga been questionable.... yo, you notice Chris?"

"Chris?" Adrian stepped out the shower and stood in front of the mirror dripping wet.

"I hate when you do this shit. I'm gonna slip one day." Julius complained, reaching for the towel hanging on a rack over the toilet. "Anywaaaaays, Chris has this real negative attitude towards Jesus getting dick. What's his deal? I know he isn't homophobic but it's weird."

The dreadhead lightly moisturized his scalp, twisting to him slightly. "It's like this... the relationship we have as a group is all vibes, but individually it's mad different. Like how cuz Eva was my friend first, we cooler? Alright, so Chris and I are dead blood. We basically brothers- ask my mom, you know she claim him. I don't feel like that about Jesus. That's dead my homie and I love him but he ain't my brother, feel me? That's Chris's friend originally before we got tight as fuck."

"What's with all the background?" Julius followed him out the bathroom.

"I gotta explain it for you to get it, dickhead. Stupid ass..." He sucked his teeth before remembering his place. "Okay, so he understands Jesus a little better than I do. If I'm with that nigga for too long I start to get frustrated. Chris can dead spend days with him and he gets him. So imagine one of your best friends getting into a relationship and now you gotta spend more time with your other one... it's like that with Chris. He gets attached, lowkey. Jesus is like guaranteed to be more faithful to his friendships than to his girls cuz them shits never last cuz of Paulina. He don't even go far enough to have sex with them. But this is really different and I get where Chris is weirded out. I'm a lil bit concerned but I'm fucking with whatever Jesus wanna fuck with. The nigga just worried about being left to his own devices."