XXXVII

Guys, I don't know why I get so uncomfortable writing sex scenes but I want them in the book 😓 like it's deadass important for where the story is going.... so here ya go!
________________________

"When the fuck you get so good at this?" Julius was sweating so hard that his curls were sticking to his forehead. "Fuck."

Adrian gnawed at his lower lip, gripping Julius's shoulder as he continued sliding down on his boyfriend's dick. "Mmmm."

He usually hated riding because he was way too weak in the knees for all that moving, but last night Julius did something rare- he let him top after him. Appreciative, Adrian had to treat him before they got up and got ready to start their depressing day.

"It's hitting my spot." He moaned, feeling nothing but pure pleasure as he took him all the way down to the base.

Adrian looked at Julius's face, chuckling breathlessly at how ugly he looked with his face drawn in at the neck, giving him a double chin. His face was funny, but his penis was no joking matter.

"Ahhh, fuck me nigga."

"Shit, you sound so sexy.." Julius ran his hands along his thighs to grip his hips.

Adrian was following the rhythm to his latest Trap favorite in his head. He had a hard time maintaining it with the way Julius was hitting him, but he was determined to do well.

"Speed up." The light eyed teen demanded, using one hand to touch Adrian's rock hard little friend.

"Fuckouttah- mmmm yeah." He reached around for the headboard as Julius held his hips up to pound into him. "Uh uh uhhh uh... you're fucking my shit uuuuup!"

He gripped Julius's arm, his other hand digging into the wood of his headboard as he attempted to slow down his boyfriend's handjob. Too much stimulation was going to drive him mad.

"Ahh ah ah ahhh ah ahh fuck fuck fu.... mm slow- please!"

Julius was not trying to hear it. "Take that shit." He slammed into him, still careful not to pull out too fast.

He dropped his head, digging his nails into Julius's chest as he applied a little pressure on him to lean up and just take what was being given to him. "Mmmmm, fuck, nigga! You're killing meee. Unngh."

Sadistically, he grinned as he completely stopped.

Before Adrian could sigh in relief, he found himself being thrown onto his face, his boyfriend's clammy hand on one side of it to keep it down as his hips were pulled up.

"Arch that shit." He felt the stinging of having his ass smacked violently.

Doing as he was told, he adjusted himself so that his neck wasn't uncomfortable as he was held down. Biting his lip to hold back a groan as Julius pressed into him, Adrian slid his hand back instinctively.

"If you try to slow me down even once, I'll destroy you." He slowly entered. "Let me hear a "yes, daddy" so I know that you're listening."

"Yeaaah daddy." He groaned, leading off into a bunch of incoherent cussing as Julius pounded into him like the aggressive bastard he was, continuing to hold his face down.

"Don't lose that arch!" He could feel Julius's breath on his neck as the boy lowered himself that he was pressing into him.