Party Hard- Chapter 5

"Ready to go Hev." said Logan

"Um...you sure still don't look as good as me. I mean I can wait another five minutes so you can at least get some oil on those abs of yours." I hadn't expected for Logan to have his shirt completely off but he looked so damn good. Have you ever just seen something so sexy and just wanted it...mentally...physically...sexually. Thats exactly how I felt now. I know he knows that he looks so scrumptious. But did he know I thought so?

"Hev, you gonna stop looking at me like your gonna do something we both know you won't win, so we can leave?" He said self-centered and licking his lips.

Yup!!! He knew, but Idc. I love it. Mysterious. Sexy.
Intriguing. Wonderful. Sweet. Damn, who was I trying to describe West or Logan.

I bet he's a sex god too!!!😂😂😂

I mentally spanked myself for thinking such things about Logan, but it wouldn't hurt to...West I want West. Logan isn't interested. You aren't interested. I tried to get my mentality together before I did something I'll really regret...later.

"Last warning, gorgeous, get your ass in this damn car before you're really late." Logan said hostile.

Ooohhh. I was sick of him doing this to me. Why the hell am I thinking about him like this. I've known West forever, and I like him. A lot.

You like Logan too. He's more of a mystery.

I guess my head was right this time. But was I ready try to unfold two mysteries at once? When I am the biggest mystery ever.

Guess we'll see tonight.

"Okay, okay."

"Thank you...Finally."

"You're gonna pay for that later much later!" I whisper-yelled extremely close to Logan's ear. Yep, I liked him, but I also like West. Who do I choose. I don't know. I guess I'll see who gives up first because one thing I knew very well was being left. Especially, when they're tired of waiting, or fighting. I just hoped I'm not the one hurt in the end.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Logan's POV

Well I'll be damned! Heaven is so fine. She has the body. She has the face. She has the everything. What the hell!!! I just met this girl yet she's got my heart racing faster than anyone else has. She is just Beautiful. I love her already. I want her already. She's been through pain. I'm gonna change that though. She's too great not to. I'll heal her broken heart.

Look at how she's looking at you. She's thinking like you are, but just more human.

I did as I was told and looked. Oh my God!! Her look was intoxicating. It was sucking the life out me. I was being drown into her. I'm in love. I can't just sit here and look at her. The things I would love to do to her. Mmmmhhhmm.

~Looks at watch~

I need to get her out of here before she's late.

"Last warning, gorgeous, get your ass in this damn car you're really late!" I said more hostile than intended. It's just that I really love this job, and I wanna keep it.

"Okay, okay." She said in a cute little toddler voice. Almost took her there, but No. Wait. Patience gets rewared.

"Thank you...Finally "

Heaven is an amazing person. And no doubt. She WILL be mine. Heaven Holloway will belong to Logan Anderson. Someday. Maybe soon, but surely someday.