~FIVE~

A/N

Go on hate me for taking an eternity of a life time to update. Finals got me fucked up what can I say? Anyway I hope you enjoy! Please vote and comment!

Songs of the chapter:

Skinny Love- Birdy

Imagination-Shawn Mendes

Change Your Life- Little Mix

~

It's been about a week since my encounter with Alex and we haven't talked much and mostly because it's my fault. He messaged me once or twice but I only got the chance to message back once because I was so busy trying to finish my school work, specifically my music class project. In the end, I decided on making a cover of Change Your Life by Little Mix because I felt like it really explained how I have been feeling for a long time. I am having trouble on putting the music together because I can't seem to play the song perfectly on my guitar. As I am getting ready for class my phone rings and I basically run to it in the heap of my rush to get ready. As you can see I am running a bit late.

"Mia, I've handed your breakfast to Tom. He's waiting in the car whenever-"

"Got it!" I call out and snatch my phone out of my drawer whilst answering, "Hello?"

"Morning Mia" I heard a male voice say through the phone. In the rush I forgot to check caller ID so I pull the phone away from my ear as I stuffed my folder in my backpack and exit my room.

"Alex hey morning" I chirp as I wave to Matilda who smiled sweetly.

"I never heard back from you, I was just calling to see if you were okay." He said sounding worried

I smiled at the thought that someone actually cared for my state of being, "Yes I am very okay thank you for asking." I laughed "I'm sorry for not replying I've just been so busy with school wor which is why I haven't gotten back to with the whole collab thing. But I will be turning in my project today so if you want-"

"We should meet up!" He chirped

I giggled as I strapped on my seat belt, "Definitely, just tell me when and where." I answered

"Here is your breakfast miss." Tom said a little too loud that caused me to worry that Alex may have heard.

I mouthed a quick thanks as he began to pull out of the driveway. "Well I would say a Starbucks near us but honestly we wouldn't get much done in a public place."

I thought about it for a moment and he was completely right, however part of me feared that he might try to pull something on me and history (you know what I mean) may repeat itself. I can't seem to trust someone I only just met a week ago.

"Uhm well my home is pretty loud" I lied "We can rent a room in my music building of my university?" I offered

"You can do that?" He chuckled

"Yeah, it's only 25 dollars an hour." I said

"Only? You do know how long it takes to practice a song right?" he questioned

I rolled my eyes as I bit into my PB & J, "Of course I do, it'll come out to be at an estimate of one hundred twenty-five-ish dollars at most."

"Are you like lowkey some baller?" He laughed making me feel uneasy

"Uhm no, I just ...uhm I know the front desk lady so she'll end up doing me a solid." I lied again

"Okay well when would you like to meet up then?" Alex asked me as Tom pulled up to my theatre and music building. I began to gather my things and mouthed a quick see ya later to Tom as I basically ran into the building.