Character's

"BamBam" a cheerful guy with a very cherry personality and he had 2 bracelets one with a 'GOT7' sign on it and the other bracelet having 'Lalisa' on it. He likes Rapping, singing and dancing.

"Lalisa" a happy go lucky personality, also has two bracelets. One that says 'BLACKPINK' and one that says 'Bambam'. She loves to Rap, sing and dance.

"Jaebum" a very sweet, and caring personality. Thinks of other people than his self. He also has two bracelets one quite different that says 'GOT7-L' and one that says 'Jennie'. He loves to sing and Dance he can also rap but he prefers singing.

"Youngjae" he has a very bubbly personality and has really good patience. He also has one bracelet that says 'GOT7'. He loves hitting people when he laughs resulting for his friends to back up when he's laughing. He loves to sing and dance. Just like Jaebum he can also rap but prefers singing.

"Jackson" he is similar to Youngjae but a bit different. He has one bracelet, exactly like Youngjae's. He has a really funny, exciting personality. He likes Rapping, and dancing. He also likes singing but he mostly does rap.

"Mark" he has a really quiet but says a lot personality. Like everyone else, he has one bracelet that says 'GOT7' he loves to Rap and Dance. He could also sing but prefers Rap.

"Jinyoung" the mom of the group, he also has one bracelet that says 'GOT7'. He loves to cook and he also loves to sing and dance.

"Yugeyom" a very very bubbly but childish personality. A really fun guy to be with and he also has one bracelet that says 'GOT7'. He loves to sing and dance, he can also rap.

"Rosanne" a very chipmunk like personality and really cute. She loves to sing and has one bracelet that says "BLACKPINK". She also loves to sing and dance, she can rap as well.

"Jisoo" she is the mom of the group like Jinyoung, she loves to play online games. She loves to sing and dance.

"Jennie" she has a colorful and responsible personality. She also had a bracelet similar to Jaebum, but it said 'BLACKPINK-L' and she had another bracelet that said 'Jaebum' on it. She loves to sing, rap and dance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

here we go editing skillz.

This was made at :

May 15, 2017

9 : 11 am

And published at :

May 20, 2017

Wine;)