Chapter 19 : realization

-Mark's POV-

I slept with Rose, since Jackson wanted to have a lone-space for himself.

I woke up with Rose cuddling me, I felt weird cause her head felt really hot.

I decided to wake her up, So I sat up and shook her a little.

Just realising how cute her lips are.

Making my cheeks turn red, I continued to shake her slowly until her eyes suddenly blink.

"Markie-pooh ?"

I was a little taken back with what she said, A little flustered but controlled it. I fought it and felt my heart flutter, it made my heart so happy that I decided to call her "Rosannie-pooh".

"Awiiee, Rosannie-pooh ? What's going on hmm ? Do you feel sick or anything ?"

For some apparent reason, I just sounded really soft.

"Markie-pooh, stay with me. I'm Freezing."

Yeah. I'm happy I brought pills, if I didn't Rose's condition would probably be worse than what's already happening to her.

"Babe- uh I mean Rosannie. Here, take this."

I gave her water and the pills, she drank it and went to sleep.

But before that she kissed me.

She kissed me in the Lips.

And this isn't the first time.

I had dreams of this.

Something showed up in my wrist.

She had it too.

-Jisoo's POV-

I sang the song for Jinyoung.

And he indeed confirmed it was me who sang it in his dreams.

It made me feel something weird but I shrugged it off. I wanted to know why though, but the thing is, it made me feel happy everytime I see him, it made me feel comfortable.

I don't know why but there's something about him, I'm happy about how we are right now.

Lost in my thoughts, Jinyoung and I were just looking at the scenery.

Looking at the beach with the nice sound of water with the waves.

"Jinyoung, let's go back."

"Hm ? Sure."

We went back and enjoyed having conversations about books, since most of the books I read, he read too.

"So that one part where Junhyeon died, I felt really bad."

"True, all she wanted was her father to live and yet they still kill her just because they wrongly accused him of stealing the gold."

I replied.

"Yeah, it's a tragic story. More tragic than the movie titanic."

Really Jinyoung ?

"I know, it's just so wrong. Just beacause they're a rich damn family they can just accuse whomever they want."