Chapter 10 : Preparation.

"JISOOOOOOOOO"

a scream was heard across the hall.

"What do you want ?!"

"Mianhae unnie, Lisa was calling you and you wouldn't respond."

"JICHU I'm going out with Bambam today."

"Why not tell Jennie ? She's the leader after all."

"Your the oldest. And plus, Jennie isn't here right now."

"Where is she ?"

"She's in GOT7'S dorm. Remeber ? The dance battle is today ?"

"Oh yeah."

"So I guess we have to go to Got7's house but we have to dress up first. Right ?"

"Yep. So I'll just get dressed and I'll be downstairs."

"Okay."

After I told Jisoo about it I went and took my outfit. I went upstairs to put it on and went downstairs again to wait for Jisoo and Rose.

 I went upstairs to put it on and went downstairs again to wait for Jisoo and Rose

I just saw a note on my room. That's why I knew Jennie was gonna be in GOT7'S house.

Rose and Jisoo went downstairs and looked amazing.

The thing is I saw another note on the couch.

"Guys. I thought that we needed to be more presentable. So instead you wear the ones we bought... I bought one for us."

-Jennie

We all looked at the clothes and we could see it was better and more matching with the boys.

I changed my clothes. I went to GOT7's house with the rest of the members and we all saw how everyone was popping gorgeous.

I went around trying to Find Bambam but no avail.

"Jennie, Have you seen Bam ?"