Chapter 9: Sorry

Fionna's POV

After my daily morning routine I went outside and practised fighting with my new sword.

Clank! Slash! Kick!

I am loving this sword. I kissed my sword and then my phone rang, interrupting my sword and I's moment.

I gave my phone a glare. Whoever it is he/she's gonna be- It was PG!
I sighed. Probably one of those lame missions again. I answered the phone.

"Hello?"

"Fionna!" I heard PG's voice

"Hey, Gumball!"

"Fionna, Please come to my castle immediately"

"Um. Sure!"

*end*

When I ended the call I looked up and saw Marshall hovering above me.
"Hey, Marshall! Hang on..You eavesdrop again?" I asked.

Ignoring my question, he asked,"You goin' to gumwad's castle?"
Putting his hands in his pockets.

I sighed. "Mhm" I nodded and put my sword in my pack.
"Can I come?" I put on my backpack and looked at him.
"Mm...Well, He didn't say-"
"Come on!! Please?" He gave me 'the face' again and I gave a sigh.
"Fine"
"YAY!!" He flew to the castle with me running behind him.

"You're so slow, Fi!"
I glared. "Easy for you to say!! You're flying!!"
"Floating!" He corrected.

He flew down and crossed his arms.
I huffed,puffed and was all sweaty!
Ugh..stupid vampire powers..

"Fine!!" I huffed.
"Lets have a race!! No, vampire powers n shiz just normal racing!" I challenged.

He smirked. "Oh, bunny, You already know who's going to win!" I clenched my fists. "Yeah, I know I'm human and I'm weak and everything! Oh, hey, everyone! Look at Fionna the weak, helpless human!" I felt tears trying to burst out and I tried to hold em in.

I just hated it when people looked down on me, thinking I'm helpless and useless.
Even if I'm the only human in Aaa I just- for once I want to feel like I really belong! Just once,once, I want to feel like I'm part of something.

I started to brake into tears. I couldn't hold them in anymore.
I cried..as much as I tried to hold all those tears in, I couldn't.
I didn't want anyone to see me like this.

I buried my face in my hands.
Then I felt a cold but somehow warm embrace.
And in a hushed and soft tone, "Sorry"

I blinked. Those words making my heart beat faster than how Lord M would want to get attention. Marshall Lee said, sorry. He apologised.
And in a very hushed and soft tone too.

I looked up at him. Oh glob-what the shake?! Marshall's crying! I'm the one who's supposed to be hurt here! Not him!

-

Marshall's POV

I know what you guys are thinking..Oh Marshall Lee's so soft and sweet! Or Some vampire king!

Well, you see, I don't like seeing my bunny hurt! Especially by me! No exceptions!
And yeah, I don't know why but..whenever she cries I cry, If she's happy then I am too.

Geez..I didn't know that she'd take the joke so seriously.. Usually she'd just shrug it off. Meh probably her p.

I hugged Fi as tight as I can until she stopped sniffing. Just so you know, I'm not really good with comforting people..I'm more of the type that scares them away.

Usually When girls cry I just mind my own biz n shiz but when it's Fi it's different.

"Marshall?" She asked in that sweet tone of hers.
"Mm?" I asked.

"Y-You apologised." She rubbed her face onto my chest, making my cheeks warm.
"W-well, I-Uh..you were crying!! What are you talking about? You won't even hear Cake's shouting because of your sniffing and sobbing" I tried to hide my face by looking away when I let her go.

She giggled. Nice to hear that laugh again.
She pinched my cheeks and poked her tongue out. "Yeah right! I heard you!"
I laughed.
"Fine..Maybe I did apologise..And it's true, Fi. I am sorry"

She smiled and gave me a warm (like literally warm) hug.
I froze and slowly hugged back.

"Hey" I whispered to her ear.
"I think we're forgetting something."
I scratched my head, trying to remember.

"GUMBALL!!" Fi screamed

"AHHH!! SENSITIVE EARS, FI!! VAMPIRE!!" I reminded.

"Sorry!" She squeaked.

-

We walked in the pink, girly, castle.
I don't know but I feel like something wrong's gonna happen and that I shouldn't let Fi go by herself..

"Fi, I'm coming!" I grabbed her hands.

"Sorry, dude but no." She took her hand back. "Why?"
"Because Gumball will get mad at me for bringing you in again without his permission!" Ugh how I hated it.
That stupid pink face..I just want to suck all the red right outta him!!

I sighed. "Just yell out my name if you need me, Fi"
She smiled and nodded, entering the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks for the 1.18K reads!!
You guys have been the best!!
Oh! And votes! Thanks for that too!
( -^ • ^- ) THANKYAH