Chapter 12: Cooking..

Fionna's POV

I couldn't sleep. I looked at the annoying vampire that was asking a really stupid question earlier.
I shook my head. Dork.

I tiptoed out of the bed, careful not to wake Marshall up, walked up to face the door then pushed and pulled the handle to open the door, slightly to take a peek. I don't see anyone so I guess it's cool to go outside for a sec.
I quietly shut the door behind me and made my way out.
Agh! Why does it feel so wet every time I walk?! I looked down at my feet and realised that I wasn't wearing any socks or shoes.

"That's funny, I don't remember taking them off..." I said to myself quietly.
I shrugged and sat on a rock, just in front of the building. I pulled out some grass and tear them into bits just cuz my hands were lookin for something to fiddle with. It was getting kinda hot in that room so I came out here to chill. I looked up at the moon.

Hey!! The moon is a circle now! It's not half or like a banana! Gumball said that it's called a full moon if a moon is like a circle shape..I think.

"HELP HELP HELP HELP" I got up and took out my sword. you'll never know when you're gonna need a sword. That's why I love swords- QUIT IT FIONNA. SOMEONE IS IN NEED FOR HELP!!
I ran quickly to the noise that followed a roaring sound that made me go faster. The noise lead me to a house.
"Sorry, but I must barge in." I slam opened the door. Bare footed, with a sword in hand, I looked at the beast that was looking for trouble.
"AYE YOU!! YOU CAN'T HIT THAT OLD LADY" I screamed at it. Well, that's what I think was happening..I didn't really look at the situation. All I thought was that a lady was getting hit.

"What." The beast seemed to have the same voice as the one that cried for help earlier. Whoops..my bad.
"Uh-um Nothin. Sorry. Uhh..so you need help?"
She nodded. "My husband is coming home later and I don't have anything to cook!! PLEASE HELP ME!"
I gulped. I'm not entirely that great at cooking and I can't say that I know a lot about cooking because usually Cake or Beemo does the cooking.

I gasped. I forgot Beemo was in my backpack!! I took out the bot from my backpack. "Sup Beemo"
"Hello!!" Beemo replied.
"I need your help." I lifted the little bot up to my face. Beemo showed a ? on the screen and I said, "I need you to help me cook."

Beemo must have been happy and overjoyed when I told her because she kept jumping and saying yes.

Oh Beemo. I laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

♡ THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS & VOTES!! ♡ ヽ(;▽;)ノ

•Sorry for not updating.

BAI BAI!! ( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ Peace!