Chapter 4 - First Day

"WAKE UP, YOU LITTLE SHIT!"

You were woken up by your mother, who was screaming at you. You looked at your phone. 5.00AM. You just got out of bed and exited your room, only to be met with a slap to your face. "You f***ing b****! You were supposed to be up at 4.30 to make breakfast for everyone! You need to get on the school bus at 7.00!" She screeched.

You just held back a sigh and went to the kitchen. As usual, you weren't allowed to have breakfast. In fact, you rarely ate and you just kept the scraps from meals. You made fried eggs and toast, and served them in the table.

It was 6.00 AM. Then you went to wake your brother up. You knock on his door. There was no response. You went to knock again, but suddenly the door swung open, and B/N smacked the door in your face, causing you to fall down. Rubbing your head, you just went to grab your clothes from your cupboard. You wore this.

A/N in case your haven't noticed, my favorite colour is black

A/N in case your haven't noticed, my favorite colour is black. And I think in this story it is fitting. Don't worry. Your F/C (Favorite colour) will come in later.

You looked at the things in your bad. You had your sketchbook (typical art loving person), you gym uniform, all your books for your lessons (you had no idea what you had on your first day) and your notebooks. You grabbed your bag and went downstairs to the kitchen, where your parents and brother were eating. You immediately stood near the door, waiting for them to finish.

With his mouth full, your brother yelled, "Go get my bag!" You immediately complied and went downstairs after that. When you returned, everyone had finished their breakfast, and you went to go clean the dishes. By the time you finished, it was already 6.50AM.

"B/N, go catch the bus now. You don't want to be late on your first day, do you? You too, b****!" My mother screamed. B/N and I grabbed our bags, but once we exited the house, B/N tossed his bag over to me and forced me to carry them for him. I carried both bags without much of a problem and walked to the bus stop with B/N.

When we reached there, there were already some students there. B/N continued walking, with me following. Soon after, the bus arrived. As we were about to board the bus, B/N snatched his bag from you and pushed you to the ground. He then boarded the bus.

You just stood up and brushed the dust off you before boarding the bus after him.

???? POV

Another stop. When are we going to reach school? I looked out the window, and saw a tall guy without a bag, with a shorter girl behind him. She was carrying two bags. Why does she need two?

The bus stopped at the bus stop, and the students began to board the bus. Suddenly, the tall guy yanked a bag out of the girls grip and pushed her to the ground. Laughter filled the bus. "What a wimp!" a voice rang out. I looked out the window, only to see that the girl just stood up and walked into the bus like nothing had happened.