Hetalia: World Twinkle Episode 11

So......last Saturday, me and my best friend, Michaela, who is MsLoner_0523 BTW, are talking about random stuffs, then I made a theory about Hetalia: World Twinkle, Episode 11. The episode is about America meeting Davie, and, you know.....so let's start with the theory.

What if I tell you why Davie wanted to find the purple flowers? What if I tell you that purple flowers are called "Purple Hyacinths"? You should know that every flowers have their own meaning, especially their colors. Purple Hyacinths are flowers that means sorrow and forgiveness, unlike other animes that sometimes doesn't care which flowers they used, this particular episode used a specific flower and color. I know you wouldn't believe me since it doesn't stated anything about Purple Hyacinths but if you see it's resemblance, and the meaning of the episode, you would know. So Episode 11 is an episode with a sad meaning but I'm going to make it more depressing. So I have a theory where Davie is..........abandoned, yes you read it right, abandoned. Do you see any adult figure in the scene where both America and Davie went to his (Davie) house? America has England as a guardian, but how about Davie? So my best guess is either abandoned (for a good reason) or his parents are dead. So I thought that maybe Davie's parents gave him those flowers as a sign that they wished to be forgiven by Davie. Now, remember the scene where America visited an adult Davie? And that Davie told his friend that he doesn't know who he is? Then America tried to find the purple hyacinths and begged England to find one when he would sail away? Remember that? Good, so what if I tell you that America tried to find those flowers and gave it to Davie as a sign of forgiveness? Now, next is the scene where America visited an old Davie, from my opinion, I think Davie forgot about the flowers 'cause of his age or he just had an Alzheimer's Disease.......never mind that. Last, the final scene where England finally brought the flowers to America. Now that I watched it again, my heart clenched when I saw that scene again, my speculation for that scene is that America though that David's grandson was him so that's why (Oh yeah, I almost forgot, America thought that Davie was just dressing up as an old man, since America is oblivious sometimes) he happily gave him the flowers. David's grandson thought that flowers is for his grandpa so that's why he led America to Davie's coffin. America now knew that Davie died but he still give a single flower to Davie's grandson because maybe he looks the same as his grandpa or that maybe his soul resided inside Davie's grandson. Idk, let me know what you think. So comment if you want more of this kind of theory or ask me about this. See you later guys!