I'VE BEEN TAGGED

So...it's my birthday today (HOLY THURSDAY, BOI), and since I have nothing to do......IMMA ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS THAT THE PERSON TAGGED ME!

IMMA ANSWER SOME QUESTIONS THAT THE PERSON TAGGED ME!

1. Favorite Cartoon Character

Well, it will be Connie from Steven Universe cuz she's like, "Boi, I ain't waiting for you all the time". Yeah....

2. Favorite Anime Character

Damn, I have so many favorite anime characters....I guess I should pick the one who is relatable to me.....I guess it will be Kae Serinuma from Kiss Him, Not Me! because, she ships dudes, and I ship dudes.

3. Favorite Game Character

Hands down, it'll be Link. I may grew up in a household of Pokèmon and Super Mario games, but the very first game that I played was Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, and that's how I love Link-kun.

4. Favorite Manga/Comic Character

For Manga:

L Lawliet, just L.

For Comics:

Believe it or not, I used to read comics, especially DC Comics. My favorite character would be Damian Al Ghul-Wayne for he's the youngest out of the BatFam (other than Terry), and he's like the "Demon Child" out of the family.

5. Favorite TV Show

Let's be honest, I already said it in my Bio that I LOVE SuperWhoLock (I finally watched Doctor Who).

6. Favorite Solo Female Singer/Rapper

Lauren Aquillina, she has one of the relatable songs and she's underrated!

7. Favorite Solo Male Singer/Rapper

LIN-MANUEL MIRANDA

8. Favorite Band/Group

IV of Spades, they may not be well known internationally, but they have good music.

9. Favorite Animal

Dogs, it's kinda obvious that I'm a dog lover.

10. Favorite Movie

There's tons of movies that I personally like, but I would always watch Kimi No Nawa since they have that unique vibe, and songs. Plus the movie has some funny scenes, and quite perverted ;)

PEOPLE THAT I'LL TAG AND THEY MUST ANSWER THIS SHIZ:

xhamburjerx

TestubeBaby

-ofslytherin

SoulEaterEvansIsCool

stingRAE69

KatlaTheTigerWolf

vxritasxrum

Maxwell981

curious_sociopath

I think that'll be enough of users....