DID THANOS KILL YOU?!

Oh look, I have updated this shit.

Also, SPOILERS FOR THOSE WHO, UP UNTIL NOW, STILL HAVEN'T WATCH INFINITY WAR.

YOU NEED TO GET YOUR ASS UP FROM THE BLOODY BED, GO TO A MALL, BUY TICKETS AND FOOD, GO TO THE FUCKING CINEMA, AND WATCH THIS GOOD SHIT.

I REALLY REALLY MEAN IT, GO WATCH THE MOVIE.

So, as you all (or none at all) know that I'm a HUGE (heh, that's what she said) Marvel fan. Been watching movies since I was 5 (first movie was Iron Man).

As you can see, I'm in a phase of mourning where all of my (SPOILERS, IF YOU ARE THAT IGNORANT FROM THE WARNING ABOVE) babies died.

From the fucking beginning (LOKI!!!!), to the goddamn middle of the movie (GAMORA!!!!), to the motherfucking ending (BUCKY, T'CHALLA, VISION, WANDA, GROOT, MANTIS, DRAX, FALCON, QUILL, BLOODY FUCKING HELL STRANGE, AND ADORKABLE PETER!!!)

I was completely distraught when I stepped out of the cinemas, and once I got home, I talked to my friend who watched the movie the same day as me (also another one which I was completely unaware of) since my other friend, up until now, haven't watched the movie yet.

Yes, I'm talking about you, Mich....

Then earlier, I saw this post where there's a website to tell you if you've been spared or killed by Thanos. Fortunately (Unfortunately for me, cuz I wanna end my misery of witnessing my babies' deaths), I was spared from his Anti-Hero killing spree.

I recommend you guys to check this shit out. The link is "www.didthanoskill.me".

Comment down below if you guys are spared from his balance the universe thing, or died for the "good" of the universe.

Spoilers(I guess?) for Untitled Avengers 4 Movie (Sequel of Infinity War)

Also, I believed they aren't dead, and that they were somewhere trapped in the Soul World.

Have you noticed that all of the core members of the Avengers (if Hawkeye is still alive that is) were spared from Thanos' actions for the "good" of the universe?

Does that mean we're going to witness the very first Avengers movie? Are we going to experience time-traveling?

And, where do you guys think are Valkyrie and Korg were in the movie?

Where's Adam Warlock????

Finally, who thought that Tony will play a bigger role than before when Doctor Strange said that it's the only way, ever since he mentioned about 14 million outcomes, only 1 will lead them to victory?

Okay, that's the last. I have to sleep since it's like 1:25 am here in the Philippines. Adios~!