15.5

"I can't wait to get off this stupid plane." I mutter to Ashton who is laying his head against the headrest of the seat. The guys and I arere currently flying from Nevada to Los Angeles, California for the last two days of the tour. The guys have two days off before they have to preform. Ashton decided that he wanted to stay at my apartment while he goes apartment hunting after tour ends.

"Excited to see Davin?" He asks, looking over at me from the corner of his eye. He intertwines our fingers, a small smile makes its way onto my face.

I nod at his question, "yes, I haven't seen him in almost eight months. Even though we would video chat every night, it isn't the same as being able to hug him."

"I understand, I feel the same way with my siblings." He kisses my cheek, leaning his head against mine.

"I'm almost positive that he's picking us up when we land." I inform Ashton, running my fingers through his hair. A hum of appreciation rises in his throat and I smile, twisting one of his curls with my pointer finger.

"He texted me before we took off and said he would be there." Ashton tells me, placing his hand on my thigh.

"I'm offended, he texts you but not me. I'm hurt, you are shunned until I get needy." I push him off playfully and cross my arms over my chest, looking out the plane window.

"So in five minutes?" I giggle, looking over at him only to see a childish grin on his face.

"Oh shove off, would you?" I punch his shoulder and mumble a profanity under my breath, shaking out my hand. I look out the window again, blindly finding Ashton's hand and intertwining our fingers.

"That's cute, how long have you two been together?" Someone asks Ashton, catching how attention.

"Huh?"

"You two- you make a very cute couple, how long have you been together?" I imagined her to be an older lady, I thought it's cute how she talked to Ashton.

"In three days it will be ten months." He answers and I could almost feel his big goofy smile. I squeeze his hand a little, he does the same back making me giggle a little.

The whole plane ride consisted of the two talking the whole time. She explained to him that she and her husband were together for 60 years and that she loved him with all her heart. She has three kids and nine grandchildren. She used to be a nurse until she retired. She said she also has a little garden growing, she grew lettuce, tomatoes, strawberries, blueberries.

Ashton mentioned how he is in a band and how they arere currently going to California for their last two days. He told her about his best friends, Luke, Michael and Calum and told them to say hi as they are in the isle next to us. He hold her how he originally came from nothing down in Australia and how he currently loved playing music every night. He even talked about me like I wasn't even there. He told her that he was so happy that Michael found my Instagram and how he barely commented under my picture, let alone even private message me. He said he didn't even think that I liked him but he listened to what Luke had told him. She asked him if he were in love with me. He told her  "without a doubt."

-

"Where's your brother?" Calum asks once we walk into the airport.

"I dunno, by the front I presume." I say as the five of us walk quickly through the airport, trying not to get seen by fans. We currently didn't have bodyguards with us so we were hoping that no fans mobbed us today.

"You go look for Davin and call me once you find him." Ashton quickly pecks my lips, walking away with the guys.

"Be careful, please!" I yell after them which results in Michael turning around and giving me a thumbs up. I sigh, not liking that I was left alone.