15.7

"wake up, bubba! we're going to the beach today!" I yell, walking into ingrid's bedroom. I kiss her cheek and walk to her closet to grab my suitcase. I pull out swim trunks and a muscle tee.

"baby, come cuddle." ingrid whines, throwing a pillow towards me. I roll my eyes, walking over and pull her out of bed. "no, let me sleep."

"you can sleep tonight." I whisper into her ear, kissing her neck after. "come on, get dressed." I slap her butt and continue to walk out of her room, shutting the door behind me.

"fuck off!" she yells after me, I chuckle to myself and sit on the couch. I pet as simba sits on my lap, flicking on the tv to a random channel.

"he really seems to like you." davin comments, walking into the livingroom. he sits on the couch next to me and begins to pet lady.

"well he is my 'step son'" I use air quotes, davin just laughs and agrees with me. "you're coming with us to the beach right?"

"yeah, I hope julieta doesn't try to come over." I give him a sceptical look which makes him shake his head. "we were supposed to hang out but I forgot that ingrid was coming home yesterday. I cancelled and you already know julieta's views on ingrid."

"I understand."

"I'm ready." ingrid announces closing the door behind her. "I packed a beach bag with sunscreen. I'm going to put little snacks in there because I know michael will get hungry. I grabbed our towels and I'm also bringing my backpack."

"why?" davin asks following after ingrid as she goes to the kitchen. she begins to put crackers in a zip-lock baggie and put them in the beach bag along with a bag of goldfish.

"I keep my journals, my camera and my wallet in there." Ingrid groans as her phone starts to ring. "it's michael...hello? yes we're going to pick you up, I told you this last night. no I didn't forget, michael. well we're leaving now, okay bye... love you too." she hangs up and grabs the dog leash for lady.

"what did michael say?"

"he thought we were going to the beach and they were going to uber or something like that." ingrid says as she hooks the leash to lady's collar. she opens the front door and motions for us to walk out it.

ingrid automatically intertwines her fingers with mine as we follow davin to the car. she hands me the keys with a smile on her face.

-

once at the beach, we all pile out of the car. "where do you guys want to sit?" michael asks as we get towards the water.

"a spot away from people, please." ingrid says, trying to find an empty spot where it's not too crowded.

"there?" I ask, pointing to the left of us.

"that's perfect." calum says, carrying the beach bag.

"anyone want to jump in the water?" ingrid asks, stripping her shirt and shorts. she wore a black one piece bathing suit. she looked stunning.

"let's go."

-

after a while of swimming and ingrid demand that she take cool pictures of us all, we decided to walk to get something to eat. michael complained how hungry he was, ingrid reminded him that she packed him snacks. luke complained because michael wouldn't stop complaining. calum walked lady, occasionally patting her head.

"well, well, look who we have here." someone says from behind us.  we all turn around and automatically ingrid squeezes my hand tightly "isn't it the washed up punk wannabes and their little slut. and davin, weren't we going to hang out today?"

"I told you that I wasn't blowing off plans with my sister." davin defends himself, an annoyed look on his face.

"but I'm your friend! oh, hi little lady." she tries to pet lady, but she backs away before julieta could touch her.

"family rules out friends any day."

"why are you here, julieta?" ingrid asks, crossing her arms over her chest. "you have no right to call me any names."

"but I do, you left me for them, fame got to your head!"

"no, you got jealous. I didn't leave you for anybody. fame did not go to my head, I'm still the same person I was eight months ago! you were the one who flirted with my boyfriend, you were the one who started rumors about me, you were never a good friend to me!" ingrid says in a stern voice, getting angry, beginning to storm away.

"at least I'm not the one who's considered a groupie!" julieta yells after her which makes I
ingrid stop and storm right back to the blonde.

"I'm sorry but I don't hate on people for no reason. do yourself a favor and get over yourself. all you do is hate on me for the dumbest reasons. you have a freaking boyfriend who loves you! you have friends who love you! stop hating on the stupid shit! you got mad at me and tried to get with my boyfriend because their fans like me? where does that make sense jules? just as much of their fans follow you as they follow me. get on with your life for god sakes,  we were best friends but people drift and that happened to us. I wish nothing but the best for you, but I can't be your friend again." ingrid sadly smiles at her and then looks at all of us. "let's go guys." she takes my hand and slowly starts to walk away.

-

Ashton Irwin: Instagram

ashtonirwin we took our little happy lady baby to the beach for the first time since we've been on tour

ashtonirwin we took our little happy lady baby to the beach for the first time since we've been on tour. she was def happy, just look at the squish face

-

user1 wow she's getting so big 🤭
crystalleigh oh you're a dog dad, I see you Ashton
crystalleigh but ingrid we need to meet!
» ingrid yes plsss! I need more gfs in my life!!
user2 he said OUR, does that mean they're gonna stay together FOREVER 😭😭
ingrid 🖤🖤
user3 where's Julieta
» ashtonirwin I have a feeling that she won't be showing up any time soon