19.5

Michael Clifford: Instagram

"mike, wake up." I groan as someone shakes me slightly. I pop one eye open and a sleepy smile erupts on my face as I see it's my boyfriend luke. "get up, you have a doctors appointment soon." he pecks my lips quickly and walks out my room.

"a doctors appointment," I sigh. "do I have to go?" I ask, pouting slightly.

luke nods, ruffling my hair. "I'm sorry, but yes. I know you've made lots of progress, so get out of bed, I made breakfast." he places a kiss on my forehead and exits our shared bedroom. I let a long sigh, getting out of bed and walk to bathroom to get ready for my day.

I have been diagnosed with severe depression and adhd. in the morning I have to take my pills right away or I get very hyper and very active and there's no way to stop it. the guys and ingrid do all they can to help me with it.

today is one of my monthly checkups to see if any improvement had been made or if they need to give me any stronger pills. luke has been doing all he can to make sure that I'm comfortable and okay with everything. if I'm not then he freaks out and jumps to help me out. he has been real help throughout the past few years.

"hey michael." ingrid says, walking into luke and I's shared apartment. "ashton printed this out for you." she hands me two pieces of paper with a smile on her face.

"shit, is this green day tickets?" I yell, my hyperness beginning to rise. I forgot to take my pills.

"yes, ashton and I thought it would be nice to buy you tickets. the concert is tomorrow since I know you get tired after they make your meds stronger."

"you got a point."

"take your medicine, I'll see you both tonight for dinner." she gives us both a kiss on the cheek. "text calum too and don't forget." she closes the front door behind her and luke sighs.

"she's worse than my mum." he hands me a cup of water with three of my pills in his hand. "drink up, love."
-
"michael clifford!" the doctor yells, attracting luke and I's attention.

"that's me." I say as I walk up to the doctor, luke behind me.

"of course, I remember you." the doctor leads us to a room and tells us to wait.

"I'm nervous."

"don't be, everything will be fine. you're doing a lot better than you were at the beginning." luke takes my hand in his and runs his thumb over the back of my hand.

"thanks, Luke." I peck his lips and look up as the doctor opens the door.

the doctor begins to do a series of tests, asks me different questions. the whole time the doctor, dr. ramirez, would write things down and shake his head slightly from time to time. it makes me wonder if I really am making improvement or not.

"okay michael, according to what you told me, you're making slight improvement. very little but it's improvement. we're going to make the medication a little stronger and instead of once a day you take three pills, you take them twice a day." dr. ramirez tells me, I just nod and take the prescription out of his hand as he hands it to me.

"thank you." luke mumbles as we walk out of the room. "I told you that you were doing great." he says to me as we get to the car. "want to nap or go straight to ingrid and davin's place?"

"let's nap for a little." we take the prescription to a pharmacy that is the closest to out apartment.
-
"welcome." ashton greets us as we knock on ingrid's apartment door.

"why are you answering the door? you don't live here." I push past ashton and take off my shoes.

"for your information, michael, ingrid is cooking and couldn't come to the door." ashton crosses his arms over his chest and walks to the living room.

"and davin couldn't open the door?" I ask, sitting on the love seat and begin to pet simba as he sits on my lap.

"he's at jessey's."

"he got you there." luke laughs, sitting next to me as ashton childishly sticks his tongue out at me.

"calum's here!" Ingrid yells from the kitchen as calum walks in the living room.

"do you not know how to knock?" luke asks as calum sits next to ashton.

"actually annemarie has a key and she let me use it." calum tells him, smiling as lady comes running over.

"food is done." ingrid tells us, walking into the living room.
-

a/n: this is a little filler on Michael and why he needs medicine but also 6/11