Chapter 1: Making a new Friend.

(What the school uniform is and what you look like but you can change the hair colour the eye colour and the skin tone.)

Y/N's Pov:

I was walking down the stairs of my house waiting for my sister Amaliato hurry up. As I slung my bag over my shoulder my sister walked out. 

"Good your ready to leave. Lets go." I said to Amalia. 

"Okay, sis." We then walked to school together as we were walking to the school I saw my group of friends walk up to me. 

"Hey Chie, Amaya, Eri, Kuro, Lukas and Matthew!" 

"Hey Y/N, hey Amalia!" Chie responded. 

"Hey," Amalia greeted them back. 

"Lets get going guys." Kuro implied. We started walking back to school.

????'s Pov:
I finished putting my school uniform on and styling my red hair. I smiled into my mirror and looked at my ears. I then put my travel bag over my shoulder and started walking to my new school. 

As I was walking I saw a group of people who go to the same school as me. I then saw this girl who looked soo kawaii! I walked past them and I arrived at the school, I went into the office and got my schedule. I was then told to wait in the principals office so someone can give me a tour.

Y/N's pov: 
I walked into the prinicpals office to help her out when I saw this red headed neko girl and she looked cute! The prinicpal then spoke with a soft voice. 

"[Y/N] this is the new student Haruko could you please show her around?" 

"Of course Miss Elizabeta, come this way Haruko." I walked out with Haruko walking beside me. 

"Hi I'm Haruko! And who are you cutie?" I blushed before answering. "

My names Y/N it's a pleasure to meet you Haruko." 

"The pleasures all mine." I then gave her a tour of the school.

~To Be Continued~