Class with my new friend!

Authors Note: 
Sorry for not being active for a while and sorry for not uploading! I've been busy with conventions, LGBTQ+ group I'm in and I've been busy with school. But I'll try to upload more to this book more often!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N Pov:
I looked over at Haruko with a smile as she looked back at me. I sat down at our lunch table and began eating my finger bun that I had bought earlier. Haruko sat next to me and began eating some chocolate. 

"Wait, you can eat chocolate?" I asked. Haruko nodded. 

"Yeah, did you think we can't?" I shook my head before replying. 

"No, it's just my sister Amalia can't eat chocolate." Haruko nodded and continued eating. 

~Timeskip after lunch~

"Alright, time to go to Humanities!" I cheered since I kinda liked that class. Haruko nodded. 

"Yeah." We both then began walking to our Humanities class, I saw the time and realized we were about to be late. I grabbed Haruko's hand and ran to the class with her.

Haruko's POV:

I blushed as Y/n grabbed my hand and began running, I held her hand back and ran with her to our assigned class. We soon arrived as I continued holding her hand, we walked into the classroom and as soon as we did the bell rang signalling class just started. I looked over at the teacher and she looked at us.

 "Can you explain why you two are holding hands?" The teacher Ms Khunell asked.

 "We were in a hurry!" Y/n exclaimed with a blush, she then let go of my hand which I pouted at. We both then walked to the back of the classroom and sat down. I sat down next to her as we grabbed our notebooks out. 

"I'm sorry for holding your hand." Y/n apologized to me. 

"It's fine! I liked holding your hand." I mumbled quietly with a blush. Y/n must've heard me because her cheeks started to flash red.

 "Anyway what are we learning in this class?" I asked since I had no clue.

 "At the moment we're learning about Greek Gods and Ancient Greece." Y/n replied, I nodded and silently cheered since I liked history about Greek and I know a lot of things about the Greek Gods.  

"This is gonna be fun!" I whispered to Y/n, she slightly nodded her head. 

"How?" She asked me.

 "I love Ancient Greece and the Greek Gods!" Y/n smiled at my enthusiasm and giggled for some reason.

 "Why are you giggling?" I asked her. 

"Because your being cute at the moment." She responded, as she said that I began blushing a light red due to the compliment she had just given me.

~TO BE CONTNUED!~

Authors Note:
I updated! Updates will be a bit slow but I updated! See I'm not dead!