Ember's Backstory

Ember's P.O.V

A day like every other day in the fire realm and like every other day have to put up with my stepmother. Oh yeah did I mention that my mom died by darkness disease? Don't know what the darkness disease is? Well the darkness disease is well a disease that creates a black liquid to flow from eyes, ears, nose and mouth and yeah some how mom caught it and died in a few days after. Dad became depressed and tried to date women and that's when he found stepmother, that lady is such a pain in my neck! Dad obviously doesn't think so but what he doesn't know that she is just in it for fame! Oh yeah forgot to mention my dad is the leader which makes me next in line to lead. Long story short dad has been hiring the best mentor's in the realm so I can understand and know what to do in complicated situations, they keep going on and on about how leadership has responsibility and all that yak. Yeah no I don't want that, what I want is beyond my dads imagination I wanted to learn how to fight in combat physically and mentally. My training begins after my leadership lessons, I nailed training and graduated for top student but sadly dad somehow found out about the training I was in. Then Dad banned me from ever leaving the building without a guard with me to be my fathers eyes so because of that I rarely go outside anymore. Kinda bad for health if you ask me, over time I began to hate being indoors it sucked then dad realised this and he had to do something about it. And you know what he did? (Reader-chan: he let you outside?) Ha! No he gave me geography books and said it kinda resembles outside a bit I actually thought this was some sick joke until I actually began to take a look at the books. I was surprised to see all of the other places besides ours but what nagged me is that there is not enough information of the different realms and because of that i begged my dad to get me some more books so then I can research more. And that's when my dad showed me the library he owned and 6 days later I've read every book in there and still no info of the other realms its just has the same paragraph you know the one with the seal and how darkness is banished and whateve. Which I have lead to my decision I am not going to be a leader stuff it I'm going to be an Explorer!!! Not like Dora the explorer oh hell no none of DAT shit thank you!

How will Ember's dad react? Is the stepmother really by that bad?

Read the next chapter to find out!