The Cries of a Water Nymph

Ember's P.O.V

'I couldn't believe I actually left! I'm outside of the borders of my home realm! This is awesome!!!!!!!'
I skip in my step as I wander deep into what seemed to be a forest but it's all green. I took out my map that i had pieced together from the pages of the geographer books and saw that I was in a place known as the 'E-arth?' Realm. I put the map back in my bag and soon realized that there was light behind me, as I turned around I saw a little flame trail where my footprints were. I quickly took out my took out my notebook and quickly wrote 'It appears that flames cause damage to Earth-like plant life and it also shows it turns black and fragile' I say that was a pretty interesting discovery if i do say so myself- my thoughts were cut off from what I hear sounds like crying.
I quickly follow the cries and it lead me to see a girl on a log crying, her hair was short and sky blue and her skin was a cyan colour and she wore a dress which ended to about her knees , there were two large shells on either side of her waist and I gotta say... she pretty cute- wait what am I doing? This girl is upset! I have to do something than watching her like a creep! As I was busy thinking what to do, I didnt realise that my flames burnt away the bush I was hiding behind and the girl saw me "Who are you? What are you doing here?" She shouts through her sniffles, I could tell she was scared and so I slowly walked out showing myself completely and simply relpy with "It's okay, I mean no harm to you miss, my name is Ember and I am on an important journey" she just nods slowly and looks away and finds interest in a stick that sits in her lap. "Are you okay? You seem lost" I quietly ask her and she looks up at me and stays quiet for a little bit before she finally spoke "Yes I seem to have lost my way" her voice was so soft and delicate and so pleasant to listen too. "Why are you out here on your own? I can't seem to find a good reason to think of why someone as pretty as you being here" I said the last part quietly hoping she wouldn't hear but account of the small blush and smile that appeared on her face I assume she did "I ran away from home" she replies, looking somewhat ashamed, I move to sit next to her and placed my bag next to my feet, she looks at me as I look at her with a curious look "are you okay with telling me the reason why you decided to run away?" She looks away from and then spoke in a soft tone " I ran away from home because my parents had forced my into an arranged marriage with a guy that has the ego so big its bigger than all the realms combined!" She chuckles softly as I giggled and ushered her to continue. "I told my parents that I didn't want to marry him but they said I had to because only then they can get money out of it, so I planned to run away and do something I wanted to do!" She stands up and looks up at the sky "I wanted to choose my own adventure!" She turns to me "before I ran away I read about the legend of the seal and how it'll break in 12 days, so I decided to go and stop that from happening! But I lost my map and my septar has run out of water and now I don't know what to do" she sits back down with her face in her hands. My eyes lit up and I stood up and looked at her and said "Hey that's why I'm here too! I'm on a journey to the seal!" The girl looks up at me with a surprised expression "really?" She quietly says while looking at me with stars in her eyes. I nodded and thought of something "Hey wanna come with me?" I asked holding out my hands for her to grab, she gasps and gets up and pulls me into a hug while say 'YES!' But pain begins to overwhelm me as I yell in pain, the girl let's go and looks at me confused "are you okay? Did i do something wrong?" I quickly realised that she was an embodiment of water and that it can harm me apparently, I look at her while a smile "It's ok! You didn't know and I didn't know either, so lets keep in mind that we can't touch okay?" I say while chuckling, she begins to giggle and grabs her septar and stands up "Ready to go?" I ask while putting on my bag, she smiles brightly and replies with a nod and begins to follow me through the forest.
"Oh yea I forgot to ask what your name was!" I say while sheepishly smiling, she smiles back and says "Waterlily, my name is Waterlily" she says with a smile

Thats a beautiful name