Lets Do This

~ Ryan's P.O.V ~

After Aiden stormed off I also walked away from our parents. I lead my mate upstairs and to the top floor. I walked into my room and closed the door behind us.

I felt my mates hand on my shoulder and I relaxed a little. I turned around and faced her.

" It's ok " She said.
" No it's not! I'm not going to reject you! " I yelled.
" I know your not " she whispered.

I pulled her closer and kissed her. Sparks flew throughout me and for once I felt happy and complete. I pulled back and smiled at my beautiful mate.

" Can I mark you? " I asked.
" Yes " she smiled.

I didn't need to be told twice. I moved her hair and mark my mate as mine.

She's mine and always will be.

~ Bella's P.O.V~

After Aiden marked me, we spent the night watching movies on his huge tv.

It was now three in the morning and we were watching World War Z.

" Surprised he didn't notice some people were immune earlier " Aiden mumbled.
" Yea " I agreed.

Skyler was really happy that our mate had marked us and honestly so was I.

I watched the movie for a little long but soon my eyelids felt heavy and I drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

" I've got to go hunting. I'm sending over my little sister to keep you and Spring company " Aiden said.
" Ok " I replied sadly.
" Don't worry. She's nice and I won't be gone too long " He smiled.

I nodded and Aiden kissed me. I kissed him back and then he left for his hunt. Then I walked next door to Spring and Ryan's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a reply.

" Come in " I heard Spring say.
" Hey " I greeted as I entered the room.
" Hey girl " She smiled.

I walked over and sat next to her on the bed. We talked for a few minutes until there was another knock on the door. We answered and in walked a girl.

She looked about our age, but she was a vampire so she was probably older. She had long black hair, blue eyes and she looked gorgeous.

" Hey, I'm Aiden and Ryder's sister Maddie " She introduced herself.
" Hey, I'm Bella " I smiled.
" I'm Spring " Spring added.
" Nice to finally meet my dork brothers mates " she said with a laugh.

We all laughed and talked. I really liked Maddie, she was really nice and fun to be around.

" So how do you like it here? " Maddie asked.
" Can't really say. We haven't been outside these two rooms " Spring shrugged.
" What?! " Maddie asked.
" Yeah. Your parents weren't exactly happy when we arrived " I said.
" Well they want you for dinner tonight, so I think your good " She replied.
" What? " Me and Spring asked.
" Yeah, they told Aiden and Ryder. I thought they would have told you " she answered.
" They didn't " me and Spring growled.
" Well your two are marked. Mind link them " she said.

" Aiden? " I asked.
" That's me " he said back.
" How come you didn't tell me? " I asked.
" Cause I didn't want to worry you " he said as he knew what I was talking about.

" Tell them I'm taking you two shopping " Maddie smiled.

" Your sisters taking us shopping " I added.
" Ok but I don't want you to go farther away than the mall " he said.
" Ok " I replied.
" Love you " he said.
" Love you too " I said back.