Well Then, We'll Go Tomorrow

~ Bella's P.O.V~

We walked over to the table and sat down. I was seated in between Aiden and his father while Spring in between Ryan and Aiden with their mother beside Ryan.

His father grunts, making it incredibly awkward for me. The whole dinner table was silent.

"So, girls.....what pack where you two from? " his father asked.
" Sunset pack " Spring replied.
" What where your ranks? " his mother asked.
" I was the Alpha and Luna's daughter " I replied proudly.
" And I was future Beta " Spring answered.
" How did you two meet our sons? " The mother asked.
" Well it was my birthday. My family and friends were having dinner when my fathers Beta came into the room. He said they had captured a vampire. Me being the future Luna was brought along. Then I saw Aiden and knew he was my mate. I snuck out at night and saw him and then met Ryan. I called my future Beta over to give her the rank but then she turned out to be Ryan's mate. And now we're here " I explained .
" So who has the title now? " The father asked.
" My friend Jarred " I replied.

There was a moment of silence before the Father said the words I was hoping for.

" I'm sorry, about earlier. You girls were chosen for our sons for a reason and we shouldn't have just told them to reject you because your a wolf. We hope you can forgive us " He spoke.
" Of corse we will " I said with a smile.
" And thank you your majesties " Spring said with her own smile.
" Call us Mary and Justin " The mother, Mary said with a smile.
" Ok " I agreed.

Some people came over and set plates of food in front of us. Mary, Justin, Aiden and Ryan had raw meat covered in blood while me and Spring had some cooked streak with some mashed potatoes. We all began eating the food that was served to us.

-------------------------

" This came for you " Aiden said as he walked into the bedroom.
" What is it? " I asked as I sat up.
" I don't know. I didn't open it " he answered as he sat down on the bed beside me

I took the letter and opened it. Inside was an invitation.

" Dear Vampire Princes,

We would like to formally invite you to join our ceremony as we welcome our new Alpha. We would hope you will attend the ceremony. You may bring a plus one if wanted. We would also like to discuss an important matter afterwards.

May 18 at 8:00pm in the pack hall.

We hope you see you there,

Alpha and Luna of the Sunset Pack "

" It's a trap " I whispered after reading the letter.
" What? " Aiden asked.
" They may be doing a ceremony but it's a trap. I know my parents, they would never invite a vampire and they don't know we are mates " I said.
" Well let's go! That way your parents can know and you would get to see everyone and say a proper goodbye " Aiden smiled.
" Well May eighteenth is tomorrow " I noted.
" You brought dresses when you went shopping and I have suits. We also can get a driver " Aiden said.
" Ok but did you tell Ryan and Spring? " I asked.
" They know " he replied.

" Well then we'll go tomorrow "