Randy Meeks X Reader (Scream Movies)

A/N: yes, I hate author's notes too! But all that I'm saying is, please don't hate on this story. I wrote the first few chapters while going camping at an amusement park so chill 😂. Ok HERES THE REAL STORY:

"Y/N, Wake Up!" You hear your sister Sidney call from the bottom of the stairs.

You look over at the clock: 6:53am. "Shit, I slept in!" You whispered to yourself. You rolled your eyes and slowly sat up, and swung your feet over the edge of the bed. The only good thing about the morning is getting to sit with Randy of the bus to school! If you didn't catch the bus, then you couldn't sit with him! You NEED to sit with him today! You had been sick the past 3 days and Randy has been calling you everyday from when he gets home, to when he goes to work, and then from when he gets home from work, until 1am. He sounds REALLY tired when you talk to him, and it's because of always talking to you for hours straight, and not getting ANY sleep. You sauntered over to your dresser and grabbed the outfit you laid out on top of it last night. You put on a Black long-sleeved crop-top, Denim Jean Shorts, and Small-Heeled black shoes. You didn't normally wear that type of clothing, but Tatum, who was friends with you and Sid, bought you a bunch of clothes at the mall a couple weeks ago, and you didnt want her to be upset that you weren't wearing them. You walked over to the bathroom and brushed your hair, not putting it into any type of style, and put on pale eyeshadow, black eyeliner, concealed your breakouts and acne, and put on light pink lipstick. You then rushed down the stairs, grabbed your backpack off the rack at the bottom of the stairs, ran into the kitchen grabbing a piece of toast Sid left out for you, and sprinted to the bus stop that's right in front of your house. When you got to the bus, it was about to leave but you managed to get on and go to the very back seat. The next stop was Randy's, you were so excited to see him. Randy got on and you stood up to let him know you were there, and he waved and smiled, running to your seat. You hugged him when he got there and sat down, you loved him so much... but he was interested in Sidney, and you thought he would never love you. You rested your head on his shoulder and he put his arm around you. If only he knew how much you loved him and adored him. He was your TRUE LOVE! You wanted to tell him so badly, but you were so worried that he wouldn't even want to be friends with you anymore once you told him. You decided it was best to tell him at Stu's party that night, that way, because he would be drunk, he would believe you if you said it was just a dream or a hallucination (that is IF he rejects you). Before you know it, you were at school, you and Randy had been talking about Casey and Steve's murder the entire bus ride, and I guess time flies when you are ABSOLUTELY TERRIFIED!

A/N: yes, I know... I know... I said the chapters would be long, but HEY! I'm sorry, I'm having fun with my family and two of my friends on a weekend at an AMUSEMENT PARK! So, yeah I'll update later today, and it'll be longer. Some cute stuff happens between Y/N and Randy in the second chapter, so don't skip it just because Y/N doesn't ask out Randy until chapter 3. Also, Randy is my smol bean, Same with Josh Washington (from Until Dawn, played by Rami Malek)