Chapter III/Three/3

A/N: Okay, I'm SOOOO sorry for not updating for a while. I felt like updating, since its 8:08am on a Sunday, and I stayed up all night finishing (and watching every epsiode past season 1 episode 6) Degrassi First Class... Season 4 comes out on July 7th!!! YAAAAAAZ! Here's the chapter now, lmao. (It's now 6:27pm, am I fell asleep again lmao)

------------------------

You chuckled, "Randy I'm fine... I promise!" You looked up at him and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Randy asked you, confused.

"Because your cute..." You said, making it sound like you were joking.

"Okay, as true as that may be.... I still need to ask you one thing" Randy laughed after the pause he took.

"And, What might that be?" I asked.

Randy smiled. "Are you still coming to Stu's party later?"

You nodded, "Yeah... of course. I wouldn't miss a night of you getting drunk, watching and talking about horror movie, flirting with sidney, and getting in arguments with Billy and Stu." You gave a hint of a smile.

"Yeah. Well. Billy isn't gonna be there, he's still being interrogated. They can't fully trace the call until tomorrow at the earliest, he won't be bothering us." Randy explained.

"Okay. I'll come down with Sid, if she plans on going." You said.

Randy nodded and waved goodbye to you, you just nodded. Randy walked out... and suddenly, it was completely,silent in the house. You layed down on the couch, turned on the TV, and closed your eyes.

~~~TIME SKIP (brought to you by: Randy's cute hasel-brown eyes)~~~

You woke up on your couch. You looked over to the clock----7:02----

"Sid!!!! YOU HOME YET?!" You yelled from the couch.

"Yep, I didn"t wanna wake you up, so I didn't" Sidney said, which made you laugh.

"When are you planning on leaving to go to Stu's party?" You asked.

"I'm gonna leave in like... 2 hours." She said, walking down the stairs and walking into the living room.

"Okay, can you give me a ride there?" You asked her.

"You know 'He' is gonna be there, right?" Sidney said, earning a look from you.

"If by 'He' you mean Randy, then yes. I know. Can you pleaseeee drive me?" You said.

"Sure. When are you gonna tell him you like him? You gotta tell him sometime." Sid said.

"Tonight... I'm telling him tonight." You said, making Sid clap her hands. You rolled your eyes at your sister.

"But, If you keep acting like that, I won't tell him at all." You said, laughing.

~~~~~~Time Skip Brought To You By Kenny The Camera Man😂~~~~~~

"Y/N! Time To Go!!!" Sidney yelled from the bottom of the stairs.
You ran down the stairs, wearing black leggings, a purple tank-top, and a pair of black sneakers. Your makeup started to wear off about an hour ago, so you washed it off. You didn't bother to redo your makeup.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\At The Party///////////////////////////

Sid pulled into the driveway (all you sick minded ppl, shut up😂😂😂) and turned off the car (GET OUTTA HERE😂😂😂). You got out of the car, and walked inside. You went into the living room, assuming Randy would be in there. You were right, he was watching a movie while sitting on the couch. There were so many people, so you began to get a little nervous and shaky. You turned towards the door to talk to Sidney, when you felt a pair of arms grab your waist. You jumped.

"It's just me, Y/N" Said a voice, that you recognized as Randy.

"What the hell?" You said with a giggle.

Randy pulled you back to the couch, and sat you on his lap.

"Do you know how sexual this looks?" You whispered to Randy. Randy just laughed.

-----------------20 minutes later-----------------

Dewey and Gale had just finally left. You continued to sit on Randy's lap. You turned around just enough to look at Randy, who was drinking a beer.

"Randy, I kinda wanna tell you something..." You said, not quite sure about what in the hell you were doing.

"Okay... What is it Y/N?" Randy asked. You got up from Randy's lap, grabbed his hand, and led him to the porch. Once you were outside, you spoke up.

"Randy... I really like you. I just haven't been sure if I wanted to tell you or not" You said.

"I like you too Y/N." He said, cupping your face with his hands, and kissing you.

   You kissed back, loving every second of it. He pulled away.

"Randy... what does this make us?" You asked, looking into his eyes.

====================

A/N: AHAHAHAH... CLIFFHANGER! (Clifford Blossom.... not gonna finish that sentence in case you haven't seen Riverdale... if you have, I REALLYYY hope you know what I was trying to say 😂) 817 words. Posted: 4:34pm, June 25th, 2017.