Chapter V/Five/5

You ran through the streets. About 5 minutes later, you found Dewey who was walking back to the house. "DEWEY!" You yelled, still crying about Randy. He turned around and saw you.

"Oh my gosh, Y/N what happened???" Dewey asked. You ran up to him and jumped on him, wrapping your legs around his waist, and your arms around his neck. You cried into his shoulder.

"Randy... Billy....Stu..." you sobbed out, not making any sense.

"Y/N, slow down. Take a breath! What happened to them?" Dewey asked, holding you up on him with his arms.

"Randy's dead... Billy shot him... Stu and Billy killed everyone!" You said, crying.

"Oh my god. Are you sure Y/N?" Dewey asked. You nodded, still crying.

"I'm sure... BILLY KILLED MY BOYFRIEND. HE JUST SHOT HIM!" You sobbed out.

"I'm so sorry Y/N! We have to go back. You'll stay right outside. You need to be close, so I can help you." Dewey said.

"Dewey, I can't do that! What if they are outside, what if they kill me?" You yelled, still crying.

"I won't let anything happen to you, I promise." Dewey whispered in your ear, trying to calm you down. He put you down, and you two walked back to the house as you were clinging to his side, still crying. When you got there, you stayed outside. You went looking for Sid and any other survivors, when you came across Tatum's body. You shrieked and ran away from it. Soon after, you were walking back inside. You saw Randy's body, and looked away.

     You tiptoed into the dining room, and saw Sid, Billy, and Stu in the kitchen from the doorway. Billy turned just enough that he could see you out of the corner of his eye.

"GO GET HER! STU, GET Y/N!!!" Billy yelled, and Stu ran over and tackled you to the ground. You didn't fight it.

"Good." Stu said in your ear, and grabbed you by the sides of the middle of your torso. You kicked his groin and he dropped you. You looked back into the kitchen to see that Billy and Sid were still there. Billy stared at you, and he looked pissed.

A/N: I updated a little after midnight, so technically I already updated today. But here's a treat.