Chapter VI/Six/6

A/N: Dead. 😂😂😂 Sorry I haven't updated in a while.... whoops. SOMEONE SAID "Randy is mine" TO ME, AND I YELLED AT THEM. 😂But really, I ACTUALLY yelled at them, lmfao.

You tried to run outside, but Stu caught up to you again. Stu grabbed you by your waist and pulled you to the kitchen, while you were flailing your legs frantically. He put you on the counter, and Billy tied your arms together. Stu sat on your legs, pinning them down.

"Ready to have some fun?" Billy asked Stu.

"YEAH, BABY!" Stu yelled, putting his hands on the back of his head and smiling. Billy stabbed him twice.

"God, Billy. Not so deep, huh?" Stu said, starting to cry. You stared at Stu, who was still on your legs. You wanted to cry, because you didn't know what was gonna happen to you or what to do abot the whole situation.

"My turn!" Stu said enthusiastically as he took the knife from Billy.

"Okay, remember... stay to the side, and don't go to deep. Okay?"

"Got it." Stu said as he hopped off your legs, and peirced the knife through the side of Billy's stomach really deep.

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY!" Billy yelled at Stu.

"Sorry man." Stu said in a bit of a laughing tone. You gasped. Stu got back on your legs, and you looked to the side at your dad, who was all tied up. 'I love you... I'm so sorry for all of this!' You mouthed to him. Billy pulled your dad back into the closet.

"Where's the gun?" Stu asked Billy.

"What?!" Billy asked, his eyes seeming red.

"It was right here, and now it's gone where did it go?" Stu said, tapping the counter.

"Right here asshole." Gale said from the hallway, pointing the gun at Stu. You walked to the window in the living room, which was open, and climbed out of the house since Stu and Billy were distracted. You ran around to the back of the house, and saw Tatum's dead body. You almost threw up at the sight, but kept running. You hid in a car that was right outside of the house.

//15 minute Time Skip brought to you by: Randy's smile☺️//

You had heard a few gunshots, and decided to go back inside. Once you got in the house, what you saw made your heart flutter.

"Randy?!" You yelled. A figure turned around that you identified as Randy.

"Randy, oh my god!" You said, and rushed into his arms. You hugged him. You then pulled away from him when you saw Billy's dead body which has a gunshot wound in the shoulder and the forehead. You hugged Sid. You looked at Gale and smiled. The was a bang and you all screamed. Your dad had popped out of the closet he was locked in.

"Dad." Sidney said, walking over to him and untying him. You grabbed Randy's arm with your arms and snuggled into him.

"I love you" You said, kissing his cheek.

"I love you too." He said, kissing your lips.

A/N: YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!!! So, any requests? Now that this storyline is done about the original Scream, I might turn this into a oneshot series. Comment or message me Your requests.
ILY guys!!!!!💙💜🖤❤️💛💚

XOXO- Lena