Chapter 1

3rd Person Point of View

  Hiccup Horrendous Haddock the Third woke up on this amazing morning with the worst headache imaginable. He got out of bed, thinking it would make the nausea better, but he was wrong. As soon as he got up he got dizzy and was about to collapse, but Toothless was there to catch him. Toothless gave him a worried look.   

"I'm fine, bud. Don't worry about me. How about we go and take a morning flight," Hiccup said to his best friend. 

They walked out of hut before dawn and took a relaxing morning flight. Toothless still unsure about letting his rider fly in this condition. He made sure to make careful turns and just glide. 

After awhile, Hiccup got hungry and they decided to head to the Clubhouse to get some food.

Astrid's Point of View

I walked into the Clubhouse early this morning waiting for the rest of the gang to show up. At around 9 everyone arrived, except Hiccup. 

"Hey guys. Do you know where Hiccup is?" I said. 

"No. He's normally never late." Fishlegs responded. 

I started to worry, but let it ago, knowing he was okay as long as he was with Toothless. An hour past, and my worries started to return, until I heard the famous Night Fury cry. 

Hiccup's Point of View

As I was in the air my headache went away and I felt free again. I felt my stomach growl and decided to head to the Clubhouse for food. 

"Bud, head back to the Clubhouse." 

As we arrive at the Clubhouse, I mount off Toothless and start to get dizzy again.  I try and stop myself from collapsing because I don't want anyone worrying a