Chapter 6

Astrid's Pov

Fishlegs' and I ran back to Hiccup's hut. He was still laying there motionless in his bed. Fishlegs ran over and checked his temperature and pulse. 

"Astrid, this isn't good. His fever has risen and I don't know how long his body can manage with that high of a temperature." oh gosh, I went to grab another bucket of cold water and more cloths to put around his body. 

"I hope Gothi gets here soon," I tell Fishlegs. As soon as I said that I heard a couple dragons land outside Hiccups hut. The twins, Stoick, Gobber, Gothi, and Snotlout all ran into the room. 

"How's the lad doing?" Gobber asks. 

"Not good. He has a really high fever, has been coughing and throwing up blood, his heart rate just severely slowed, and when we tried waking him up he wouldn't even move." 

"Oh son what have you gotten yourself into," Stoick whispers to himself. Gothi motions for everyone to get out of the hut so she can examine him. I am hesitant at first, but do as Gothi wished. 

2 hours later

Gothi has been in there for 2 hours and everyone is super nervous. She soon exits and motions for everyone to come inside. Hiccup is still lying on the bed motionless. She throws sand on the floor and 'tells' Gobber to come over here to translate what she is trying to 'say.' 

"It seems that he's got a rare vase of poison, vase," then Gothi whacked him with her staff, "case, has a rare case of poison. It causes the victim to get a severe fever, throw up blood, and go motionless before dying in an excruciatingly painful way." Everyone gasps. 

"Gothi is there any cure," Stoick asks nervously. She nods and we all let out a breath or relief. 

"She says yes but we are running out of time and cure is hard to find. We also need some of the poison to cure it." great now we gotta figure out who poisoned him. Who was the last person we fought against...

Viggo

"I think I know who poisoned him, Viggo Grimborn,"