Chapter 2

Astrid's Point of View

I see Hiccup and Toothless walk into the Clubhouse. As Hiccup dismounts from the saddle, he looks like he's gonna fall onto the floor. 

"Hiccup are you okay, you don't look so good," I said. 

"Yeah I'm fine." He responds. I can tell he's lying. 

"Are you sure Hiccup, you look kind of pale," Fishlegs suddenly said. 

"Yeah guys I'm fine. No need to worry," Hiccup replies. I know he's hiding something from us, so I keep a close eye on him. 

Hiccup's Point of View

As soon as I stuck a bite of my breakfast into my mouth, I immediately regretted it. I felt like my insides were trying to get out. I try with all my might to swallow and luckily it goes down. 

"Hey gang, I was thinking we check out this new island a couple hours North." I say to the Astrid, Fishlegs, Snotlout, Tuffnutt, and Ruffnutt. 

"When do we leave?" Fislegs asks. 

"As soon as possible. Grab your stuff and meet back here in 10 minutes." 

I walk into my hut and suddenly go into a coughing fit. I grab a towel and started coughing into, trying to hide the coughs from the rest of the gang. As As my coughing dies down, I see that I coughed up large amounts of blood into it. I hope nobody sees this. 

10 Minutes Later ( Spongebob voice)

I came back to the Clubhouse and everyone was there, but the twins. I went to their hut. 

"Ruff, Tuff where are you we are leaving now. Unless you don't want to go on a vacation." My voice getting quieter at the end. They soon jumped out of their hut and we all got onto our dragons.  

As soon as we start flying, Snotlout keeps complaining about how his butt hurts. 

"Are we there yet?" Tuff and Ruff ask. 

"No." This goes on for the next couple hours. 

We started flying to a new island and my head starts pounding against my skull. I put my head in my hands and try to hide my pain from the others. 

"Hiccup are you sure you're okay, you don't look so good." Astrid says with concern in her voice. 

"Yeah." I manage to say with all my might. I start into another coughing fit and I can see the blood coming out of my mouth. I can feel all the others staring at me. 

"Hiccup! We should go back." Fishlegs calls up. 

My coughing stops and soon I get dizzy. The next thing I know is that I'm suddenly falling from my saddle. 

"HICCUP!!!" I hear the gang yell before everything goes black.