New Member (707/Saeyoung/Luciel Choi x Pregnant!F!Reader)

Requested by: ItenAmr

_________

A smile on her face would make Seven's world bright and whole again. Though now, another member is coming to the family. (y/n) and Seven were happily married for 2-3 years. Now they have a bundle of joy on the way. (y/n) was close to her due date, but she wasn't too worried. (y/n) rubbed her stomach as she reached her hand in the Honey Buddha Chips. The child is of course like their father. Obsessed with Honey Buddha Chips.

Seven was typing away, though he got away from his computers to stretch. He sat next to (y/n) on the couch and kissed her cheek. He took the chip bag and began eating from it. (y/n) yawned and ran her fingers through her husband's hair. Seven got off of the couch. (y/n) had a small struggle to get up, but Seven helped her.

(y/n) got out of her pajamas and brushed her teeth. Seven did the same, both of them now look fairly nice. (y/n) picked up her purse and smiled at her husband. They were meeting up with their friends. Jumin decided to throw a party for the coming baby. The was due soon, that's why he wanted to throw a party. Strange but (y/n) loved the thought.

She got into Seven's car, Seven got in the driver seat. They left the garage and drove to Jumin's. Seven turned up the radio and began to sing along to the songs. (y/n) leaned her head on the window and stared out. The baby was kicking slightly, she ran her hand over the kicking foot. She smiled and closed her eyes.

"Babe, you okay?" Asked Seven.

"Yes Saeyoung, I'm fine." She spoke back.

Seven took her free hand and kissed it. (y/n) giggled and took her hand away. She took a quick nap as they drove to Jumin's. Finally after 10 minutes or so, they arrived. Seven cautiously woke up his lover. (y/n) shifted in her sleep but then opened her eyes. (y/n) yawned and held Seven's hand. Seven kissed her forehead then her lips. Seven unbuckled himself and got out of the car. (y/n) unbuckled as Seven opened the door for her. She got out of the car in a shaky way, though Seven was there to help.

They knocked on the door, but there was no answer. (y/n) rang the doorbell, a maid answered and guided them inside. They walked in and walked around. Jumin wasn't there. (y/n) had a confused expression on her face. Seven sighed and groaned. He picked up the cat and held it close. Elizabeth purred, as they entered into the dining room. The lights flickered on, (y/n) jumped. Everyone got up and shouted greetings.

(y/n) was shaking as Saeran spoke, "How's the coming brat?"

"My water just broke." (y/n) said.

"What?! Oh my god! The baby is coming!" Shouted Yoosung.

"Holy shit! Guys what the hell?!" Seven yelled as he held (y/n) close.

(y/n) was rushed to the hospital.