Code: Sad (707/Saeyoung/Luciel Choi x F!Hacker!Reader) (PART 2)

Requested by: Lykaion123

PART ONE: Stoic Typer

WARNING: Violence, blood, etc.

_______

"(y/n)..." Spoke Seven.

(y/n) almost dropped the gun, but she didn't. Her hands were shaking, a single tear streamed down her shiny skin. (y/n) looked down, she couldn't look at him. She never wanted this to happen.

She pointed the gun at him again, "Shut up, just step away from the fucking computer."

Seven started to shake, "(y/n) please don't do this. I don't want to hurt you, and I don't want to call the police."

"Shut up! You don't know what I've been through! Just shut up, shut up, shut up, shut up!" She was screaming at the top of her lungs. More tears stained her face as her face expressed sorrow.

Seven took a step near her. (y/n) jumped and shot the gun. Seven shrieked as the bullet passed through his shoulder. He dropped to one knee, he began to pant and cry out in pain. (y/n) looked away from him. His blood was pouring out onto the ground through his fingers. His clothes began to stain along with his fingers.

(y/n) shivered, she could feel her consciousness leave her body. Her legs became weak as her eyes became fuzzy. (y/n) dropped to her knees. The gun fell from her grip, (y/n) was breathing heavily. The blood soon came into her vision. (y/n)'s body soon dropped to the ground. The color left her body, her eyes were closed now. Seven groaned and tried to stand back up. Though he felt weak, the blood was draining fast. He got as close to (y/n) as possible, though he soon fell to the ground. By her side at last.

✾✾✾

Seven opened his eyes, he shifted slightly as a bright light shined in his face. He sat up and looked around though he felt hands push him back down. The blonde was gentle to him. Yoosung soothed his mind and body. Seven turned his head to look at him. Everyone was there by his side. Seven smiled weakly but he winced.

"Guys..." Seven spoke.

"Rest you jerk." Saeran sniffled.

"You're crying, for me?" Seven asked.

"Yes, you're my brother you idiot!" He spoke.

"Where's-"

"I'm here, Seven." (y/n) spoke from the other hospital bed, "Though get a good look of me now. I'm going to jail sooner or later."

Seven frowned, "I know, but I'll visit you."

"Why?" She sniffled.

"You mean to me, that's why."