Chapter 4: Jealousy & Laser Tag

Rey, Poe, and Finn were all hanging out at Poe's dorm room. They were all extremely bored, as there was nothing to do in this mundane dorm room and there was nothing that met Poe's self-proclaimed "high standards" for TV on.

"We should do something fun," Poe said, looking at his friends.

"Such as what?" Finn replied.

Poe looked as though he was thinking for a second when he finally came to a conclusion. 

"LET'S PLAY LASER TAG," Poe shouted, jumping up from the couch.

"Okay, wow, calm down there, Poe," Rey said, covering her ears because Poe's shouting was that loud. Rey was feeling quite upset, though she wasn't entirely sure what about.

---

The three amigos were sitting on a bench just outside the laser tag room. Rey was staring off into the distance and was completely silent as Poe and Finn talked for what seemed like forever.

"Hey, is something wrong?" Finn asked, looking at Rey.

"N-no, I'm fine," she replied blatantly, but Finn wasn't buying it; however, he dropped the subject.

---

(After the game of laser tag)

"Why are you so good at that game, Poe?" Rey asked, walking down the street towards a park. It was getting dark out and as they approached the park, they could only see the silhouettes of people there. 

"Because I, am fabulous," Poe stated and pretended to flip his hair. 

As they approached the park, Rey saw two silhouettes that looked rather familiar, though it was too dark out to be entirely sure that they were the shadows of who she believed them to be. 

And they were kissing.

"Damn it," Rey muttered, tearing her eyes from the horrible sight.

"What is it?" Poe asked.

"I, uh, just remembered I have a paper to write that's due tomorrow." 

"Oh, okay," Poe replied, looking at her suspiciously.

"Bye," she said, and waved a quick goodbye as she made her way back to her dorm.

A/N: .....hey...... At least I'm not dead.