Chapter 2

My POV
After Brandon texted me that I couldn't get his smirk out of my head so I did what most girls wouldn't. I drive over to his house.
"Sarah babe what are you doing here?"
"First off I am not your babe and second I am here to do this!!" I kicked him in the balls and then walked in his house and grabbed some food and left. He stayed there laying on the floor in pain while I got in my car and smiled. I drove away and went home. Once I got home I saw some people at the house I knew.
"Hey Ash!! Hey Elisia!!!"
"Hey Sarah!" Ash said hugging Elisia.
"Why are you giggling?" He asked getting suspicious of the look on my face.
"Oh I gave Brandon something he deserved a Long time ago." I said while giggling.
"What did you do?" He looked scared now.
"I kicked him in the balls." I said smiling.
"Oh boy Sarah!!!!" He said laughing.
Elisia walked over to me and hugged me.
"Thanks for hurting him!" She whispered in my ear.
"No problem girl!!" I said laughing at her response.
Next morning
I got out of bed and changed into this outfit:

 Next morningI got out of bed and  changed into this outfit:

I walked back downstairs to hear a whistle.
I looked down to see Brandon.
"Come back for another kick Brandon?" I asked.
"No just here to give you a ride to school!" I smiled and then frowned.
"Why are you giving me a ride to school?" I asked mad.
"Because your sister is tired of the drama between us!"
"She thinks you driving me to school is gonna fix what happened between us?"
"Yea I don't get it either!"
"Ok well let's go!" I said walking out to his car.
All the memories in his car. I honestly miss him! His sweet kisses on my head the way we cuddled but never went too far. He cared. Until he met Niki and them. I got in the passenger seat and sat down looking out the window.
"You good Sarah?" He asked concerned
"Yea! Fine!" I said not meaning it.
"No I know you aren't fine! Please tell me."
"There is nothing to talk about Brandon." I said still looking out the window.
"Are we gonna go to school?"
"Sarah! We don't have school today remember!" I looked at the text message from Rowan
Message from Rowan
Rowan: hey we don't have school today!
Me: oh ok
I put my phone down.
"Why didn't you tell me there wasn't any school today?"
"I wanted to fix this! I miss you!!" He looked over at me.
"Fine! what are we doing today then?" I said kinda mad.
"Going to breakfast and then to a movie and we are going fix our relationship!" He said.
"I forgot my wallet though!" I said crossing my arms.
"I know you don't need it I am paying for you." He smiled and drove to a place where we could eat.
"We are here!" He said tapping my shoulder. I must have fallen asleep on the way there. I got out of his car and walked in with him. I saw Ash working. I walked up to Ash and smiled.
"What up Ash?" I asked excited to see him again.
"Hey Sarah! Why are you here so early we don't have school?"
"Well Brandon tricked me and so now we are hanging out today to make up from what happened in the past." I smiled at Ash.
"Well I will get you your regular!" He said going and starting to make my hot chocolate and doughnut. Brandon ordered and we sat down. We actually talked about the day it happened.
"Hey loser why are you with my buddy??" I heard a familiar voice yell......

CLIFFHANGER who is the person yelling? What happened on that day that Sarah and Brandon fell apart? Is Brandon just trying to bully her again or does he actually care? Find out in the next chapter. Disclaimer I don't know who king cobra is and I am just guessing and this is made up so nothing to do with the plot right now in season two other then adding king cobra.