Chapter 5

Ash's POV
"Hey Sarah wanna come on a little field trip with me???" I asked
"YESS Ash!!! Sorry Brandon be right back!!" She smiled at him and walked away with me.
"Where are we going???" She said skipping to the back.
"We are going to get Niki!!"
"Ash she hates me! Why would we talk to her?"
"The only reason why we need to talk to her is to get the story of why Brandon cheated on you!" She stared at me and then skipped to my car.
"You ok with this??" I asked
"Yea as long as I figure out why Brandon cheated on me!" She smiled and got in the car
My POV
"You ok with this?" Ash asked
"Yea as long as I figure out why Brandon cheated on me!" I was really thinking no but I didn't want to hurt him. I got in his car and looked out the window waiting for the hell i was about to endure. Once Ash got in the car we started jamming out to some music. I forgot where we were going I was having so much fun. We pulled up to a house.
"Are you ready to find out?" He asked me. Then I remembered the torture I had just endured that morning.
We walked up to the door and knocked.
"What do you want Sarah??" I looked behind me to see Ash in the car.
"Well if mister chicken over there was able to grow balls and walk up here with me it would be easier to ask this." I said hinting toward Ash.
She laughed and said.
"Here I agree let's go get Ash!!" She smiled at me. We walked over and knocked on the window. Ash looked shocked to see us.
"Roll down the window!" I said and he rolled his eyes then rolled down the window.
"What do you want?" He asked.
"I don't know maybe an explanation!!!!" He looked at me and then at Niki who at this point was laughing at Ash.
"Oh right!! Niki come with us to the coffee place I work we have a question for you and Brandon!!" She smiled
"Oh the loser won't admit it!!! I got this guys!!" She smiled and got in back and we all jammed out to music. Once we got there Niki and I put on our *boi you messed with the wrong girls* faces with shades on and we looked hot. We walked in and Brandon's jaw dropped to the floor.
We all sat down and we looked at Brandon intensely.
"So Niki who's idea was it to cheat on me??" I asked super mad.
"It was all Brandon's idea I had no idea you were dating him at the time!!" She said looking at me and then at Brandon.
"Is that true Brandon?" I heard Ash say while holding my shoulders.
"Yes!" He looked me in the eyes but I swear I could see a tear form.
"Niki why did you bully me then??"
"Because I thought you were stealing my man!!" She said sad at the reason.
"Oh ok well at least I know why now!" I said kinda sad about the whole thing.
"Sarah will you give me another chance??" Brandon asked. I looked at him and at Niki and then back at him.
"I don't know Brandon I....I just need space ok!!!!" I looked at Ash and he nodded. Ash brought me home and came inside with me.
"You are so strong Sarah you don't have to be strong around me! You can cry I don't care you are like my little sister!" He hugged me and I cried into his arms. I went upstairs and got into my pajamas. Ash knocked on the door and I opened it.
"Yes Ash?"
"Ummm I will tuck you in so you won't feel worried." He smiled at me and tucked me into bed. He kissed my head and walked out. I felt my phone buzz and I looked and I had a message from..............................
CLIFFHANGER GUYS HAHAHAHAHA I KNOW I KNOW IT SUCKS BUT WE ALL HAVE TO WAIT FOR THE EPISODE NEXT WEEK ANYWAY. Who do you think TEXTED HER comment below I will pick the person who is right and put them in the next chapter