Chapter 3

Brandon's POV
"Hey loser! What are you doing hanging out with my buddy?" I heard someone say! I looked up to see Trevor standing by the door!
"What are you doing here buddy?" I ask confused.
"Well of course I heard you were here from a friend so I thought I would drop by and say hi! Then I saw that thing and yea so!!!!!"
"Well dude you should go home I got my whole day booked with a girl so bye!" I said as he then walked off. I walked back over to Sarah and then started talking.
"Sorry about him!! He can be kinda protective over me." I said sheepishly
"It is fine!!" She said smiling.
"Oh I almost forgot I bought you something!" I said smiling remembering the outfit I bought her.
"What is it??" She said looking nervous.
"Here ya go!!" I said handing her the outfit that went with her hair and makeup.

"Thanks so much Brandon! How did you know I wanted this shirt and shorts??" She looked so happy

"Thanks so much Brandon! How did you know I wanted this shirt and shorts??" She looked so happy. Once we left the restaurant I brought her to my house where we sat and talked.
"What time is the movie Brandon??" She asked.
"Umm 2:30!!!" She smiled and sat on my bed looking at my plush mouse in my room
My POV
"Brandon???"
"Yes Sarah!!"
"Why do you have a plush mouse in your room???"
"Ummm.......... Sarah I I can explain!!!"

CLIFFHANGER hahah again and I am releasing this on the day the next episode of Tagged is released

CLIFFHANGER hahah again and I am releasing this on the day the next episode of Tagged is released. Guys comment below why you think Brandon has a plush mouse from the show!!!