Sabertooth

Lucy POV

I can't believe I just quit the guild like that! I'm SO stupid. Where am I going now?!

Then, I felt four people staring at me.

I looked around to see clothes in the floor.

What...?

I continued walking. Now, I felt footsteps. That's natural, but still. It's weird.

I looked behind me. I saw water in the ground.

Seriously...?

I continued walking.

This time, I hear whispering. I look behind as soon as possible.

I felt air near this part of place. When I step back, there was no moving air. I step to the place again. The very powerful moving air is still there.

What does this mean...?

I continued walking again.

I hear chattering.

I looked behind. I saw nothing.

I continued walling when, someone appeared out of nowhere.

"Zeva...chan...?" I asked. Her insignia was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh...?" I asked them as I saw the four of them-Juvia, Gray, Wendy, Carla, and Zeva.

"We quit the guild." Zeva-chan explained.

"I... I see." Until something struck me. "Wait.... WHAT?!" I asked/shouted.

"Come on. I know a good guild we can go." Zeva-chan said and took my hand, running to the train.

We reached a town. I saw a guild up the hill.

(¡-¡ Another way of saying, I'm crying)

But, when we got there, it wasn't any ordinary guild. It was...

"S-Sabertooth?" I asked as Wendy knocked on the door. Zeva nodded and went near Wendy. Like Gray and Juvia.

I sighed and went near them.

The doors opened, revealing Sting, only in his pants.

Wendy covered her eyes and shrieked. Gray covered Juvia's eyes and Zeva was in anger mode.

'Why are you greeting guests half naked, MASTER Sting?!' Zeva thought.

While I just blushed and looked at him.

I realized what I was doing and I cleared my throat.

"Oh right. What are you fairies going here?" Sting asked nicely.

"Um... We're here..." Wendy was interrupted.

"We're here to join your guild. Fairy Tail is a big jerk even though they said crap about family." I said to Sting which he was greatly shocked since Natsu WAS the one who influenced their guild to be a very nice and kind guild which valued their family.

"What about Natsu-san...?" He asked.

Zeva shook his head. He was confused who the girl is but I mouthed him the words that she was an ex-fairy, too.

He nodded and listened to her.

"Natsu-ojjisan was a VERY big part of it. He was the one who made Lucy-nee and everyone here quit the guild." Zeva-chan said, pointing to one of us.

"Natsu....ojiisan...?" It took a moment for him to realize what she said.

"You're Natsu-san's NIECE?!" He shouted, making the whole guild hear him.

"Anyway, can you let us join...?" I asked and he nodded.

He pointed to Yukino-san. We went near her and she asked us which places of the guild mark we want and what color. As I was about to answer, the guild doors burst opened.

We looked at it and saw....

*****
Cliffhanger!