Spirit

Lissana.... are you crying?

I thought about it...

Why? Why did she cry?

When we were going back to our inn to packour stuff, I saw Lissana.

The guild was furious with her and was about to attack when I stopped them.

I feel she came for peace.

"What do you want, Lissana?" I asked her. She looked up to me. She was crying. She knelt down. She broke down.

"Waaa. I'm sorry, I'm sorry! I'm so sorry! It was my fault! Jealousy for the best of me! Waaaa! I didn't want to! But I was tempted to! A spirit! A spirit told me! If ,*sniff*, he possessed me, I,*sniff*, might be like you, Lucy! But! In the end, I only made you miserable! I'm sorry! Waaaa!!! The thing that made the spirit out was because Ifgot to my senses! You saved me, *sobs*, by telling me, we were friends! Waaaa!!! Lucy!" She broke down miserably. I looked at her.

"And should I believe that? After all you're doings?!"

"I, *sniff*, know that you might not forgive me or believe me... But, please, take it into consideration... Forgive me... Or the guild... Please ... Lucy..." She sobbed. Zeva stepped up.

"Did the spirit say his name?" She asked, bending down.

"Y-Yes... It said, he was Achspi." She answered. Zeva's eyes widened.

"You should believe what Lissana just said." She commented.

"Huh? Why?" The guild and me asked.

"Because, Achspi was the spirit that dad made... But, I interrupted him with his project. And so, he accidentally put the wrong formula and made the spirit evil. It's original purpose was to make people happy by entertaining them, but, with the wrong formula, it became evil and escaped. Once he senses jealousy, he possesses them to make chaos. That's what papa told me." Zeva said.

"It seems that he was going to make chaos and find information in Fairy Tail...." Zeva remarked...

"I have to check Crocus. It must be still here. I'll call you when I'm done investigating, Lucy-nee!" Zeva ran off. Lissana looked at her, with tears in her eyes...

"Zeva..." She started..." ....Thank you.."

"You can go off now, Lissana. And try telling them what you said about me being weaklings were lies." I told her. She nodded and ran off.

I looked at where Zeva ran off...

A spirit?

Zeva POV

I ran around, looking for the spirit.

Seriously! He knows how to hide, all right! Maybe I need to be jealous? No! I shouldn't.

Then, at the corner of my eye, I saw it. The spirit! I found it.

"Achspi! I found you!" I shouted. It looked at me. It smiled.

"Oh, if it's Zevvy!"

"Don't call me that, damn you!" I sweared at him. He glared at me. And, he suddenly attacked.

It was the poison that kills anything and anyone.

I closed my eyes, I was unable to do anything. It's actually a side effect of the poison before even hitting you.

I opened my eyes after I realized I couldn't feel anything. I was surprised.

"Natsu-ojiisan...?" I asked.

"I felt that you were scared. I could smell it. Agh... This... Is poison. Well, goodbye, and tell Lucy..  I'm sorry..." Natsu said and he got down on the floor... lifeless....

"Ojii-san?" I asked. He was... dead? No way... He's END. He can't die... "Natsu! Natsu! Natsu! Please! Don't die on me!" Ojii-san! Please.... I keep shouting... Why?! Where's the END book?! Please...! Ojii-san...

"LUUUUCCCYYYY!!!!" I shouted. In the next moment, Lucy came rushing. She saw Natsu, dead, lifeless. And me, crying.

"Why, you! I've already called Sabertooth and Fairy Tail. They'll be here in a sec." Lucy-nee said, getting her whip and preparing her keys.

"Natsu..." She murmured.

Lucy...

Fairy Tail and Sabertooth has come. We fought.

But we all know, we will lose. But even so, I am not giving up. I am Mavis and Zeref's daughter! We will win!