Chapter 10 - Paperwork

You woke up late and hurried up to the 10th Division to start your first day as a member of Gotei 13. You were really excited to meet your Taichou. While running down the street you remembered Yamato-taichou and giggled happy.

„I'm really sorry for being la-", you were cut off by Matsumoto who catched you with a hug, pulling your face into her boobs.

„I'm so glad you were put in my division (>RN<)! It will be such a nice time!", she said with a very high voice, ignoring that you were suffocating in her chest.

„MATSUMOTO!! Let off of her! You will kill her just before she could start a single minute working here!", an annoyed voice shouted to her.

She released you instantly and disappeard while apologizing.

„Damn Matsumoto, always runs away from working..", he mumbled angry.

You took a moment to recover from the hug, then looked up to your Taichou. A white-haired boy with emerald-coloured eyes was sitting at a desk.

Your eyes went open while thinking: "Is that possible..?"

You cut yourself off,  'cause you remembered that you had to introduce youself.

"Taichou, my name is (>RN<). I was ordered to meet you here to begin my work as 3rd seat in your division. It's a pleasure to work under your command." You said while bowing.

„Raise your head, please.", he said respectfully, „I'm the Taichou of 10th Division, Hitsugaya Toshirō. Nice to meet you.", he continued.

"It's a honor to me, Hitsugaya-taichou.", you replied with a warm, cute smile while thinking: „I'm so glad, he's fine."

He smirked a bit content 'cause of the fact you called him by his last name after all, without being told to do it.

He couldn't remember the day you've met as children afterall, but he remembered these last days he had with you. He isn't allowed to tell you the truth and he hated it.
You are thinking about to tell him about that past day you two met the first time, but decided not to do, 'cause of the shame you felt for choke saving his life. So both of you decided to begin a whole new relationship between Taichou and staffer.

**

Because of Matsumotos laziness using Reiatsu in the office was forbidden by Hitsugaya-taichou.

You have ones own thoughts on the matter while sighting: „Cute, crazy couple of guys.."

„Paperwork is already done, the others are too slow.", you mumbled to yourself while whatching the mountains of files left on the others desks.

You needed a ring binder to file all these sheets you've finished up. On the top of the tallest shelve, of course. Matsumoto was gone, Toshirō fell asleep on the couch. You sighted annoyed.

Without using Chakra you climbed up the shelve a bit complicated, 'cause of your short height. Slipped of - then grapped fast, tried not to fall - almost fell - grapped again, books and files fell down and made noise.

„Damn this shit.!", you yelled.

The sleepy and now annoyed Taichou opened an eye and saw you hanging on the shelve in a silly position. His eyes were still without emotion. You grapped for the ring binder and with that action you slipped of the shelve and fell towards the ground, you closed your eyes, hoping it would be over fast. Toshirō shunpoed to catch you with his arm on your waist, your feet touched the ground gentle. You wondered what had happened and opened your eyes, but before you could say a word you straight watched into these beautiful emerald-coloured eyes, your face turned red instantly.

„So, what were you supposed to do?", he asked with a monotone vioce.

„J-Just needed this.", you stummered quietly while showing up the ring binder.

He just sighted: „Allright, do you think you can stand by yourself?"

You blushed: „Of course! Thank you!"

He let off of you and walked to his desk.

„By the way.. You broke your own rule, Hitsugaya-taichou.", you teased him with a naughty grin.

„You're right.", he replied smirking, „Next time I'll let you fall down."

--