Chapter 56 - Squirrel

**

You walked through the streets of Karakura Town besides Toshirō, you've finished a mission in human world. Matsumoto had to catch up on her paperwork so you went along with him. But the white-haired didn't mind. Your skills were so good he hadn't to protect you, so he hadn't to bother so much. Probably you are a lot stronger than himself, because of your Sharingan. Then something came to his mind.

,,Someday you told me that you are able to copy techniques, how does it work?", he asked.

,,Well.. I'm able to see Chakra and how it is used for a Jutsu. I'm able to rumble and understand how it works and can use it by myself. Because of that I'm able to use every single element.", you tried to explain.

,,Have you ever copied a skill of mine?", he asked interested.

,,No chance! Because of your Kekkei Genkai.", you replied with an affected smile.

,,Kekkei Genkai?", he raised an eyebrow confused.

,,Aye. It's a result of limited bloodlines like my Sharingan. Mostly you're able to use two elements at the same time. In your case wind and water. The Sharingan isn't able to copy that.", you explained kind of proud.

,,I see.", he said with a low and warm grin.

Meanwhile you bought a can of ice tea at the vending machine. It started to rain. Suddenly a boy hurried past and barged against you. He shouted out a quick apologize and ran away. The can fell to the ground and rolled down the street round a corner. You ran after it and hunkered down to pick it up. A squirrel sat on the can to investigate it. You stroked it, it was too cute.

,,What are you doing so long?! Let's return to Seireitei.", Toshirō yelled annoyed.

,,N-Nothing! I'm ready, let's go!", you replied with a faked smile.

Toshirō raised an eyebrow but then he ignored your acting and opened the Senkaimon.

You walked through the streets of Seireitei, the moon was shining.

,,It's late, do you want to stay at my house this night?", Toshirō offered.

,,Not nessecary, I don't want to impose on you.", you replied polite.

,,Don't be silly, come on.", he replied cool while grapping your hand.

**
You sat next to Toshirō on his couch, resting your head on his shoulder. His arm laid around you and he stroked your arm. Suddenly he grapped your waist and laid you down on the couch which made him lying on top of you. You watched to each others eyes deeply and he kissed you gently. You relaxed instantly and grapped his white hair softly. Then he carried his hand to your chest beneath your clothes. Your hearts reaced and your kissing got more passionate. Suddenly Toshirō jerked because of a strange feeling. A squirrel toddled out of your clothes.

,,What the hell?!", Toshirō yelled while falling to the ground.

,,I'm sorry Hitsugaya-taichou! It was so cute and it was raining and I just had to take it with me.", you apoligized.

,,You are crazy.. And don't think you could manipulate me with being formal.", he sighted.

Aye, Toshirō.", you replied with a teasing grin.

,,Don't bring animals to Soul Society.", he advised you.

,,But.. T.T", you cried.

,,Stop it! It can stay here until tomorrow, then you will bring it back.", he ordered.

Aye, aye, Captain..", you pouted.

You took the sweet squirrel and laid down on Toshirō's bed. You fell asleep quick, the squirrel slept on your chest. Toshirō watched you two and smiled satisfied. That was just too cute.

--