1. Practice.

You knew that you weren't welcome at all within his crew, but since you laid your eyes on Trafalgar Law you knew that you'd do everything it would take to be part of his crew.
You weren't part of his plans at all, you had nothing to do in his submarine and you still didn't get over the fact that you managed to get in unnoticed. However it didn't take long before you've been discovered hidden in a closet.
Law spared your life, but you knew that he'd dropped you to the first island they would find and you were resigned to never let that happen.

- Why can't I join you ? You whined.
- I don't need you, you're a nuisance and you're weak. He nonchalantly replied without looking at you.

If you weren't good with chores you could maybe help him out with the surgery. He is the only doctor of the crew and the captain, there'll probably be a moment when he won't be able to do both at the same time. You thought that if you were able to assist him and even replace him from time to time, he would surely keep you. You decided to sneak in his room and fumbled through his shelf hoping to find some medicine related books that would help you out in your studies. Those books had a lot of complicated name, if you couldn't even understand the title you were even more afraid to look inside. You finally found something that you recognized "General anatomy". You picked up the book and headed to the operating room, since you knew that it would be empty so you would be able to study in peace.

A few hours later...

- Can I ask you what you are doing ? He asked annoyed.
- Well, since you think I'm a nuisance I decided to study my ass off to prove you wrong, and when I'll be a doctor as good as you, you'll beg me to stay ! You retorted proudly.

Law sneered and sat in a chair across from you and stared at you. You tried to go back in your book without success. You could feel his eyes on you and you knew that he was smirking.

- I can't concentrate if you keep on staring at me !
- A doctor should be able to work under any kind of pressure. After all the life of his patient depends on him. He calmly stated, his gaze still on you.
- I hate you.
- Then just leave. Nobody's holding you back.
He sighed gesturing the door.

"Like I give up just like that !", you thought, determined again. You once again immersed yourself in the book resolute on learning every single part of your body.

...

"Humerus, radius, ulna, metacarpals ...Why do we have so many bones ?!" you sighed, frowning to all the bones and other muscles that composed the human body. You heard Law quietly snicker, you had forgotten that he was still here. You heard footsteps coming closer to you and suddenly two pairs of strong arms were embracing you from behind followed by his head resting on your shoulder, you instinctively became stiff.

- You know I know another way to learn anatomy, more..f-u-n. He suggestively said as you felt his breath against your neck which made you blush.
- I-I don't know how this could be fun, p-plus I don't think you're the kind of person who could have fun. You said desperately trying to change the subject without thinking about the cruel proximity of the pirate .
- Hmm....I guess I just have to show you. He responded before nibbling your neck.

You gasped at the sudden gesture which made the surgeon smirk. You knew that he was just toying with you but you couldn't help the blush from spreading all over your body. You felt really hot right now. Law suddenly turned you around, you were now facing him and he started kissing your fingers, slowly making his way to your collar bone while naming all the bones on the way. He then decided to kiss your jaw, your cheeks until his lips finally reached yours. You started to feel dizzy and breathless from the intoxicated kisses as you felt Law grinning against your lips.

- Told you that it could be fun. He sensually whispered in your ear.

His hands started to stroke every inch of your body as he continued to name all the parts that he was touching : thighs, arms, back, belly....He used other strange names but you weren't really listening to his private lesson. Before you noticed you were now on his arms, legs around his waist, still passionately kissing, until you reached something cold and metallic. Bringing his lips to yours once again, the captain slowly pushed you down on the operating table, the contact with the coldness of the bed made you shiver. As he continued to kiss you, you could heard him groping for something on the table next to you, and a few seconds after you felt a pricking pain as he stopped kissing you.

- Farewell, ____-ya. I had fun. He said with a sadistic smirk.

You looked at him confused while your consciousness slowly began to drift away.

...

You woke up on a bed, your body was numb and you couldn't concentrate on your surrounding at all. But you knew that you weren't in the submarine anymore and that Law was long gone.