Dumb

"Why are you crying again? do you really want to be with Soonyoung to the extend that you'll make your eyes a crescent moon?" Seungcheol commented, gentle tapping the tissue below Jihoon's eyes which was very busy escaping a huge dam, whimpering like a child being stolen with a candy.

"Do you want candy? Looks like you lost some." 

"What if he melts away slowly? The faster my heart beats, the faster he will melt. Like a lie, forever stay like that, by my side." He tries to lightens up the mood by telling jokes which sucks, still to ease his pain, merely scanning his eyes to Jihoon he can't recognize the old Jihoon, a brutal sadist with a baby face and a height of a toddler became an infant who never stops on crying, needing a care to make him happy again.

SCoups knows he will never feel laughing without feeling sad, a pure guffaw from his mouth exposing his genuine gladness with all his heart.

"Give credits to Red Velvet-sunbae or pass the message to Wonwoo so that he could tell it to Seulgi-noona."

He sniffed and tossed the tissue to SCoups. "Stop joking if it's nonsense, you're really the same with that dumb boy."

"A hidden fanboy ey? Dumn dumb dumb dumb dumb dumb~" Before he coulf finally start dancing and at the same time fanboying, he grab the burger on the plate and put it inside his mouth harshly.

"Shut.Up." Jihoon was absolutely done with Seungcheol so he left him without saying goodbye to him, leaving him chewing the burger like a camel in the dessert. 

"AJHAHSKLAKHSKSKASJFSAHFKSALFJRRWERGWERASDUSKHGKDGA!" Nice try Coups. Better munch it properly and you'll found out I'm home already, Jihoon smirked with his thoughts inside.

Making my way downtown~ No, making his way walking fast to get at his home rapidly and at time, he never stop thinking about things and other things and things and I don't even know how many times did I say things, but what bothers him at this moments is that he was depressed all the time now that he's all alone.

He usually spend his time with his best friend. Just going in his house watching movies, playing, having conversation and whatsoever but the bottom line is he loves his company.

And also the person.

He can't believe he's having a one-side love to his best friend.

Now what he was expecting from what he usually see in the screen and in the stories from the books and fairy tails. He concluded that it will never happen in reality because it is written only for us to learn and to be entertain, they were imaginations created in our mind like what he was thinking, he only wish that what he was reading can also become in reality.

*****************************************************************************************

You make me crazy crazy crazy hey~

Dear readers, thank you for reading and spamming love with my book :) Sarangheyo!

Our opening is on June 13, how about yours :D ?

Kpopisheartue