New Face

-

Jihoon

Is she a stalker? How did she know my name? She's stunning with her black leather jacket, ripped pants together with high cut converse. Suga will surely judge her if he sees this enchanting lady.

"Lee-- No, Min Woozi, became known as Lee Jihoon, let's have a dinner with your sister."

"I don't have any sister."

"You're right." She's provoking me on the way she sarcastically claps her hands.

"You don't have a sister as tall as her compared with the height you have."

I bitterly grinned with her shredding sentence. "You can tell what you want."

"Scared of being poisoned?" 

"No Rain." 

Elevating my eyes disrespectfully from her head to her feet."I survived when you were poisoning me with your fake tears and love."

"I'm not faking my love to Soonyoung!"    

"I never mentioned anyone, why do you look so guilty?"

"Don't question my feelings to him unlike--"

"Unlike me?" Raising my brows and crossing my arms in my chest, I tilted my face and pushed her forehead, and tripped on her blue high heels.

"Where did you get your confidence to fight someone like me?"

"I have a lot of money to live Soonyoung."

"But he will live for me because he loves me."

"Wooooooooooooaaaaaaaaw~" 

Since when did my friends come?

When I turn to look where the noise came from, I saw Jun and Minghao quit yelling and hide their laughs on Seungkwan and Dino's back. They eve mouthed, 'fighting' and cheering silently while smiling from ear to ear.  

I gratefully nodded, returning my b*tch face. "Don't forget the fact I'm engaged to him and soon, I'm Kwon Rain."

"Really? Do you want me to ask Soonyoung what he told me a while back?"

I'm on my way to step further on him when she pulls my arm to slap me hard in my life. 

"How dare you whore! No one ever dares to slap him! Gosh~ I'll kill you! Let go of me Hansol!"

"Rain!" Sooyonung's husky voice echoed in the space. 

I hissed, loud enough to for them to hear it. "You can't win with my words, how much more when I'll slap you with these words?" 

Regaining my composure, I myself can feel the burning heat rising in my eyes when I clutched her chin down to my level.

"Soonyoung will never love you as much as how he loves me." 

This is only the beginning of knowing the real Woozi. I lack height but my power to bring her down is beyond your expectation. 

"You know why I'm the only one he can't remember? It's simple. He loves me." I felt a large hand gripped my arm, pulling in in its direction, and lifted up my eyes in surprise.

"Woozi." What did he say? Can he repeat it once again? 

"Uji." He caressed my cheeks, expressing despair dispersing in his face. 

"I'm sorry."

"I'm tired of your apologies." I'm expecting something from him. I'm hurting once again and all of the reasons came from me.

"I'm really sorry."

"You can't bring back what's gone. Enough." I peck his lips and tapped his face lightly. 

"I love you." 

I can't take it anymore. I'm tired to know he's crying, he's in pain because of his love. I was strong fighting for us when Rain already hit below the belt. It badly hits me, I will never forgive myself if he'll die because of me. 

Collapsing on my knees, I hugged myself crying all alone between the vehicles. I'm stuck in a line between my love and his life. How am I going to do this? The flashback of him in tears made me cry harder. This is all my fault, this is all your fault Jihoon.

"Jihoon. My s-son." 

"M-my mom is dead." I'm not in the mood for her jokes.

"No dear. I am your mom. Your auntie Ella adopted you when you were 5 be---"

"Because you don't love me! I already know I'm not her biological son! If I am his son, she would let me be happy and sacrifice small things to make me smile but she didn't!" I sensed it when I was staying in our house. I can feel in my blood she is not my mom. A mother couldn't treat me like trash. For 9 months in her womb taking good care of her baby, how would she hurt her own child? She's the same as this lady who introduced herself as my mom. They are worthless and selfish. 

"Every attention, love and clothes, it's only Rain. She needs to stand out and be the only star in the family and when it comes to me, nothing. I'm the only one sacrificing everything and until now, I didn't receive anything from her. And I hate you for leaving me! Why did you come back? Ha, why are you here?!"

"Jihoon, what is more painful? Saying you were an accident or asking you to love me?"

*****************************

The last line really crushed my heart. 

Kpopisheartue