chapter 8

Lisa's pov

Lisa-"I don't have a mate, go. And tell him that" I used my alpha tone on him.

Rogue-"we know you have your mate. His name is jax and he lives here in wellington
He lives alone in his house."

As soon as he said my face went white. I quickly turned around not to show him my weakness and faced Laura. She had the same response.

Rogue-"please don't kill me. He have my mate, he will kill her. He rapes her everyday."

Rogue begged. I can feel his pain. Usually I don't give rogues a chance to breathe. But this one could be helpful.

Lisa-"how can I trust you?"

The rogue stared at me.

Rogue-"please cut my wrist near the tattoo"

I saw a ma written on his left wrist.

Lisa-"what is ma? "

Rogue-"it is my family name. I am an shifter. This is my mark. And it is the only way you can trust me. Cut it."

I was shocked. Shifters are the creatures that can shift in any form. They have marks. If their marks get damaged or get cut off they will lose their inner friend, exactly the way we have wolfs with us they have theirs. I wanted to check his loyalty, I planned something.

Lisa-"OK I will"

I said and took the knife in my left hand and reached to his wrist. When I was Inches away I stopped and looked up. Fear in his eyes but he didn't denied. He nodded.

I stopped my knife on his vein of mark feeling the beat. I pressed it harder he closed his eyes and then I stopped.

Lisa: "you can open your eyes"

Rogue-"b-but you we_"

Lisa- " no I was not, I was just testing you" I told him.

Rogue-"I passed or failed?" He asked.

Lisa- " you passed, now come let's discuss our plan" I sighed.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••

After 2 hours of planning the rogue left.

I swer if he plays with me I will f#cking rip his d$ck out of him with his intestine still attached.

Now the best time of the day comes.

Going to see my mate.

'We will sure mate him this time!!' My wolf jazz (I forgot her name. So I am changing it.) Demanded.

'Yeah I think so' I said. Yes I know I said I was going to wait but, if  does not mate him in two days I will have him dead or I will have to mate zed.

So I will mate with him and tell zed to back off. When I mate him our bond will get stronger and I will be able to feel when he is in danger. Right now only my wolf can. But that's not enough, though I trust her when she says me that he is in danger we should go to him but she end up tricking me 3 times that he is in danger we should go to him and she just wanted to see him.

Bitch.

'So let's go!' My wolf said.

•••••••••

I was about to reach his house when I saw him with a bagpack and some bags in his black car.

Laura- "what the hell?" She says.

Lisa-"is he leaving?"

Then we saw the rogue maddie coming out of his house with a phone and calling someone.

Is she playing?

I thought and was about to get out of car and shift into wolf to rip her but suddenly
my phone started ringing.

She is loyal.

I denied her call she dialed again but till the phone started ringing I reached his house.

Maddie-"jax is leaving for California for his holidays with me. I tried to convince him to stay here but he just don't understand he says 'though you are a girl but still grow some balls' ." She panicks

Lisa-"SHIT!!" I does the same.

Laura-"OK, OK stop panicking you both we will sort this out"she says trying to calm u down.

Lisa-"stops panicking?  How the  hell am I suppose to do that? I have two days to mate him and you are saying calm down!"
I scream at her.

Laura-"I will sort this ou--" she was cut off by maddie.

Maddie-"TWO DAYS AND HE WILL DIE?" she asks/screams crying.

Laura-"yes but don--"

Lisa-"YES TWO DAYS!!" I scream.

Laura-"I know bu--"

Maddie-"NO!!  I CAN'T LOSE MY BFF "

we all we shouting.

"SHUT UP! PIECE OF SHITS!!" Laura shouts.

"Look I have a plan. As you know we can not talk him out of it coz if maddie can't we can't he have known maddie for years but us only for a week. Back to y plan, let me tell you this, you won't like it. "Laura says looking straight into my eyes.

I nod, her to continue.

"Kidnap him" she says and I was frozen.

Kidnap my own mate? Hell no.

*but that's the only way!!* jaz my wolf whined.

Suddenly I heard jax coming, I caught both Laura's and maddie's hand and ran with my wolf speed to the other way.

"I wont kidnap my mate! I won't be able to" I said.

"Look I will try to talk to him and stop him if no then I am sorry alpha.you don't have to do this."Laura said. And I know she was dead serious.

"OK" I said. It came out as an whimper more.

until next time 😉😉

Pls vote comment.