I don't care, as long as i'm with my man......

"Hello? Earth to Nicole?!" She said "What?" i asked annoyed because i was pretty much enjoying that flashback. "Well while you were daydreaming about your boyfriend, Vince told me to tell you to meet at his office" Brie said and I laughed because she knows me too well.

I just went on my way to vince's office and I see something that made me nervous about what would vince tell me...........

Continuation

I see my man and my ex husband sitting down and vince talking to them.Oh god.

This was making me feel really nervous as to what vince would say. They finally noticed me and finn came up to approach me and kiss me on the cheek as i smiled at the gesture.

"So, Nicole" Vince said as i took a seat beside finn. "Creative wanted to do a storyline" He added. I think I know where this is going.........

"So the storyline is a love storyline and basically since john is united states champion, finn would be heel and you're going to be with john until finn wins the championship and then you turn against john" Vince said and I faked a smile. I don't know how I truly feel about this.

I mean I don't like the idea that i have to be with john but I don't care, as long as i'm with my man, I know i'll  be okay. I'm so proud of my baby he's going to be the new us champ.

"Okay, I'll do it" I said as finn smiled, I mean I'm only doing this for him. after vince gave us our scripts for The next smackdown live which is next week and that's when our storyline starts.

As we thanked vince and walked out, I immediately hugged and kissed my babe. "I'm so proud of you, babe" I said as he smiled. "Thanks babe" he said kissing my cheek but then he looked at me again. "I'm sorry though" he said 

"I'm sorry because you have to be with him for a month " He added and honestly I'm not complaining but I don't understand why creative would pick Finn, John and I. I mean wouldn't it would be weird to put two exes into a love storyline??? 

"It's fine, what matters the most is your career" I said and he kissed me again probably as a thank you gesture. 

"Are you okay with this though?, I mean I know how much you wouldn't want to work with your ex and let alone kiss him again" He said and I'm surprised he's okay with this.

"I'll be fine Before we know it It'll be over soon and you're the new united states champ and I'll get to kiss you on live tv" I said and he nodded. 

as we went to catering I was greeted by none other than Crazy Lee. 

"Heard You were in a storyline with my man" She said "Look this wasn't my idea" I said as Finn  left because he was being called by Sami. "Yeah right, you would give anything to have john back" She said and is she fucking serious right now!? "You must be really crazy to even think I want john back" I said "Why wouldn't you?" She said 

"Bitch, I have an amazing boyfriend, If I wanted John i would've done it the second I came back, so stop coming at me because you're insecure in your relationship with John" I said as I walked away leaving her angry.

John POV 

I was listening in on the conversation between April and Nicole. Of course she would've went to nicole the minute I told her.  If I were to be honest, I didn't like the fact that Aj had to travel with me, I mean I feel like she doesn't trust me.

I feel like she stays with me 24/7. Like she's injured and has nothing to do here. I mean she's my wife and I get that but Nicole never stays and watches me, she was always with caleb. 

which is another problem for me because I wanted another child but April can't have kids because before she had a cist in her uterus so It's kind of messed up and she can't reproduce.

I've been put in a storyline with finn balor and nicole. Which she must be really happy.But I think there are more men better than finn who deserve her. Nicole's an angel and she's really gorgeous. I mean Nicole has been way more bold.. I mean her instagram shows it all......

 I mean her instagram shows it all

but anyways I decided to make an imessage group between Finn,Nicole and I so we can talk about the storyline and all

but anyways I decided to make an imessage group between Finn,Nicole and I so we can talk about the storyline and all. I mean creative told me to so we can all stay in contact about the storyline.

Nicole POV

I went in to catering after what happened with crazy lee and went over to Caleb who sat next to finn.  I was just having fun talking to our other friends when Brie ran over to me.

It looked like she was beaming. I've never seen her this happy.

"Brianna what?" I asked dying to know what caused her to be like this. She looked like she needed to catch her breath.

She just got my hand and we were all confused and I instantly knew right away and I shouted out of joy. My hand still at her stomach.

"No way!" I said hugging her as she smiled. "I haven't even told randy yet" She said. our friends still confused. "Brie is Pregnant!!" I said and they finally came up and all congratulated her too. 

as finn went by my side and whispered something sweet in my ear. "Hopefully that would be us in a few years" he said as We both smiled. I can't stop smiling when I'm with him honestly, I mean I've never met anyone who has been so sure of me.

(A/N)

Sorry I felt like this chapter was crap but I just wanted to update already and watch out for next chapter, because something serious may or may not happen ;)

Love Ya'll