chapter 1: Morning exercise

I wake up on a saturday morning, it's 8 am. I stretch my arms and quietly slide out of bed, trying not to wake my boyfriend up, seán. I looked at him with a smile on my face, listening to his calm breathing. I tip-toe my way around the bed, and lightly kiss him on the lips. They were so soft and sweet that i couldn't help myself to kiss him once again. As i leaned in i saw that his eyes were open, i blushed. I could feel my face going red and i didn't know what to do at this point. He then suddenly grabbed me by the hips and pulled me on the bed. He then placed himself on top of me and locked my arms with his. "seán i-" "shhhhh" he puts his finger on my lips. "I liked that a lot" he says in a soothing deep voice. His eyes were blue. Not the ordinary sky blue, or the colour of the paint flaking off of the old shed in the back of the field, or even the little flowers that spring up by the side of the road. His eyes were blue like the sea, crystal clear blue- shimmering and crashing and churning. Looking into his eyes you could hear the waves falling against the shore, see the foam flying into the air. His eyes were blue like the sky right before the sun disappears- dark rich indigo, with specks of wild colours here and there. His eyes were blue like that warm wool sweater that you put on when the air gets that chill- comfortable, warm, familiar. His eyes were that kind of blue. I couldn't handle it anymore, so i just went for it and kissed him again. I pulled him closer to myself by putting my legs over his back and arms over his shoulders. His crotch was against mine at this point and i could feel his huge member hardening. He softly bites my neck and teases me to the point where i had to ask for it. "seá- ugh" i moan. I then grab him by his hair and lead his head to my chest, whilst still feeling his lips slithering on the way. He gently puts his hand under my underwear, teasing me even more. He then takes them off and and starts rubbing his swollen memeber against my box, making me moan. "Turn around for jackaboy, would ya?" He says under his breath. I turn around as he commands and wait for him to enter inside me. He starts stroking my back and continues rubbing his member against my ass. "You fucking tease" i moan out. "Well, now you asked for it" seán chuckles. He gets in the right position and starts thrusting into me, giving me an overwhelming amount of pleasure. He lets out a loud groan and starts thrusting even harder and faster, making me moan my loudest. I could feel his member getting even more swollen inside of me and the more he did it the more swollen it got. "I'm almost done" he moans while thrusting even harder. Finally you feel his hot juice spread inside of you and listening to him moan was the best eargasm you've ever experienced. He then pulls out and just collapses on the bed, and so you do too. "Do i even need to go to the gym today?" he says, giggling. "morning exercise amiright?" i say while laughing out loud. He then cuddles me with his warm body and we fall asleep again.