The Unfortunate Meeting

We were heading out of the library when all of a sudden someone came up to me and pulled me to the side.

       "What the hell is happening!" yelled Crystal somewhere behind me.

I was wondering the same thing myself. I turned around and saw that I was face to face with a flaming head of fire and a beautiful face. I knew right away she was a phoenix. But she looked like she was desperate to tell me something but was also mad that she couldn't. I remembered that phoenixes don't like others of the same gender when they want to talk to the opposite sex. So I could understand why she was hesitant to talk so I told Crystal to wait by the entrance of the library so I could talk to the phoenix. Crystal was unhappy with this idea of course because I think she may have a crush on me but now is not the time for that. The phoenix girl was better after Crystal left.

       "You are in danger. I know who you are and soon enough so will they."

         "What do you mean they?"

         "I have already said too much but my name is Ginger and that's all I can tell you for now."

I look into her eyes and I can tell she is telling the truth about everything. See the thing is my father is being hunted down by a group of powerful demons that don't really want me figuring out anything important about my father and the power he has passed on to me. I have more power than Satan himself and I don't know how to handle it. I had found this out on my own because I found that I could do things I shouldn't be able to do. I could read Ginger's mind and that she knew the group of demons because her father was in touch with them for information reasons. I don't know why she came to me about this but in a weird way I'm glad she did. She seemed really worried about me. After she told me this Crystal came over and asked if we could leave. I took a look at Ginger and saw she was iffy about Crystal. I knew that someone would start a fight if Crystal didn't get out of here. So I said that we could leave. I said goodbye to Ginger before I left with Crystal. Later that night Crystal called me to tell me that she thought about Ginger and how we should maybe use her as our inside man. I thought it over and told it was an okay idea but I wasn't completely on board with it. I also pointed out that we don't really have a way to get in touch with her. Crystal pointed out that maybe there was a spell she could cast to find her. I told Crystal to meet me at my house so we could do it together. She gladly accepted my offer and came over in less than 10 minutes. I don't know how she did that considering she lives like 40 minutes away from me. Maybe she turned into her werewolf form but that would only mean that she would be here in 20 minutes not in less than 10. I let her inside and we performed the spell. Turns out Ginger wasn't that far away maybe like 20 minutes away from us so we decided to see if we could see her or at the very least see where she was. So we went to find her and we found her with someone so we decided to listen in on them and to wait to see if we could go over to her or not. What we weren't prepared for was what we heard.

           "Did you get a good look at the target or not?"

         "Yes. He's rather clueless by the way. I think he maybe telepathic or something because I felt his presence in my head. But I confused him by making him think that I was trusting."

       "Well that's just great he's not only a fucking werewolf some of his father's powers are showing signs of manifesting. Who knows maybe he'll manifest the head of fire or not. Hell maybe he'll just get lucky and grow the fangs of a vampire. Anyhow good work Ana."

      "Ana? Who the hell is Ana? I thought her name was Ginger?" I whispered to Crystal. She just shushed me.

        "Why don't we talk about your reward inside?"

       "Yea I would like to get paid. I had to talk with the target and found his girlfriend with him which by the way I did not like."

They went inside. We hurried up and left the place. We went back to my place to sort things out and think things over. Of course Crystal was blushing because she was thinking about what the phoenix girl said, who ever she was.