Chapter 25

Aubrey walked into the bedroom and saw Riley still sleeping.

He glance at the clock, it was about 2 in the afternoon, he was a little confused as to why she was still sleeping. When he walked in the house he noticed only a few of the girls were awake, and Combeir wasn't home. Aubrey wasn't sure if something had happened while he was gone, but there was a certain vibe about the house.

He slowly walked over to the bed and climbed in beside Riley. His hand roam her body as he kissed her shoulder. She moaned in her sleep a little. His hand found its way to her clit, and slowly rubbed it. He bit his lip as he kept going. Her moans increased as he slipped a finger in her. Her eyes shot open, but quickly closed again when she realized what he was doing.

"Fuck Aubrey." She moaned. She started moving her hips at the pace his fingers went. "Faster." She said, almost hitting her climax. Aubrey obeyed her commands and his pace sped up. Riley yelled Aubrey's name as she came, he rubbed her clit as she hit her climax. Once her orgasm passed he brought his fingers up and let Riley taste herself. She licked his fingers.

"Damn Ri." He leaned over and kissed her neck. She bit her lip and rested her head on Aubrey's chest. They sat in silent for a few moments before she looked up at him. "Where is everyone?" He asked as he grabbed her ass.

"I don't know." She moaned. "Ryan got pissed this morning, he probably went to get Shay."

"Where did she go?" He asked.

"She left last night, and well Ryan didn't know." She told him. "I'm the only one that knew she left, anyway Ryan got mad this morning cause she wasn't here. In the end, I told him where she was."

"Well damn I missed everything." He kissed her cheek, and moved his hand back to her thong. She opened her legs and let him rub her clit again.

"Aubrey I love you." She moaned as his finger slid into her.

~~~

Ryan made his way up the steps and to Shay's door.

He read the address Riley wrote down and found the right apartment. He would somehow have to thank Riley for everything. She was real with him and told him how she felt, even though it annoyed the shit out of him, and she helped him when he needed it. He knocked on the door and heard footsteps inside. The door opened and Shay was standing there in a pair of sweatpants and a tank top. she stared for a moment before trying to close the door, but Ryan's hand stopped her.

"Ryan leave." She tried to force the door closed. "I left for a reason."

"Shay I just wanna talk." He pushed the door open and walked in before she could close it. She tried to pushed him back out but he grabbed her wrists.

"Don't touch me." She tried to get out of his grip. "I swear if you came here to beat the shit out of me, I will scream and everyone will hear."

"Shay stop." He let go of her arms. "I really need to talk to you." She stopped trying to fight him and calmed herself.

"Ryan, why are you here?" She had tears in her eyes. "You're making it difficult, I was just supposed to leave and you weren't supposed to come."

"Why would you think I would never come looking for you?" He asked.

"Did you hear what you told me before I left?" She paused for a moment. "You don't even love me, I was wasting my time."

"Shay, I never said that." He grabbed her chin and made her look at him. "I would be lying if I ever said that." He waited for her to respond. "Shay, I'm not even gonna lie, I do love you. I mean I've never gone this far to find a girl that left. I just can't say those words in that house. I know it sounds weird but in that house I'm the boss and I can't really say that."

Shay could see were he was coming from, he had worked hard to build his business up and that could bring it down. She also understood in a way he was protecting her, if people knew she was special they would come after her to hurt him. She was the first person to ever tell him that, and now she regretted it. "Ryan, I'll come back just..." She paused for a moment, thinking about what she was about to say. "I want you to promise one day, we'll leave. Get away from this." Ryan thought for a moment.

"I will leave all this behind for you one day." He told her. "That doesn't mean tomorrow, or next month, maybe not ever next year but one day." She nodded.

As long as they got out of there Shay was fine waiting for Ryan.

***

Just a quick update. Hope you liked!

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna