Chapter 27

*1 Week Later*

"Guys, I'll be back in like 2 hours. And most of the girls are out of the house." Shay told me and Aubrey as we got out of her car. "If you need anything just call." 

"Okay." Riley said and started walking into the house. She didn't bother to wait for Aubrey.

The truth was, this past week Aubrey and Riley were going apart. He had been spending more and more time with Ally, and didn't have time for Riley as much. Riley didn't like the new girl, well for one she was taking Aubrey away and she was just weird to her. Riley noticed the changed in their relationship, but Aubrey wasn't concerned.

"So Ri, we have that huge test tomorrow wanna study or something?" Aubrey asked when they got inside.

"Go study with that bitch." Riley mumbled, while walking to the kitchen.

"What the fuck did you just say?" He followed closely behind. "If you're talking about Ally, you're wrong. You don't even know her and you are calling her a bitch. Maybe you're the bitch here."

"Wait so you know her all of the sudden. She's you're best friend now?" She turned around and came face to face with him. "And I don't give a fuck if I'm a bitch."

"Why are you so mad at her? You have nothing to hate her for." He started to walk away. "You know what I'm done talking to you now, I can't deal with your bullshit. You need to learn to make some damn friends. I can't be the only person that you're friends with cause you get jealous then. Find some more friends and stop being mad I found someone besides you." Riley stood there, just thinking, until she heard a door slam.

In some ways he was right, but she wasn't jealous of her was she? Riley started walking to their room, once she got there she walked in and sat on the bed. Aubrey was sitting in the chair in the corner with a pillow over his face. She pulled the blankets over her body and covered her head. She wasn't sure why she came in here where he was.

As Riley sat, she thought. She knew if she didn't do something she could lose Aubrey, but she couldn't seem weak and go to him, he had to come to her. She finally came to the conclusion, she would just ignore him. Aubrey got up and exited the room.

The only reason he went there was to get some space from Riley. He loved her to death, but he didn't see why she was so worried about Ally, she was normal and he really liked her. Despite the fact that Riley was mad he was hanging out with Ally, he looked around the house for her. He looked everywhere but ran into her coming down the hall where Ryan's room was. 

"Hey Ally." He smiled.

"Hey Drake..." She said nervously. "Why did you leave so early this morning?"

"I had to go to school." He admitted. She looked at him.

"Oh yeah, you're 17." She eased up a little. They walked to the kitchen and continued talking, until they heard the front door open. A few seconds later Ryan walked in. "Hey Combeir." Ally greeted him. "Do you need something?"

 "No Ally." He turned to Aubrey. "Where's Shay?"

"She said she'd be back in awhile." 

"Damn it, I need her now." He said frantically." I need Shay to go with me to a meeting."

 "I'll go." Aubrey volunteered. "I don't have anything to do."

 "You know nothing about this game and you're too young." Ryan told him.

"Well I can learn some things and come on I am not too young." He argued.

"Fine get your shit we're leaving now." Aubrey walked up the stairs and entered his room. Riley was still on the bed, he walked over and put his shoes on. 

"I'm going with Combier." Riley nodded before he left the room. He walked outside and climbed in Ryan's car and they started driving.

 ~~~

 "Welcome Combeir." A girl greeted them at the door. "Follow me and I'll show you where the meeting will be held." 

They were at another pimp's mansion, one named Chubbs. They walked into a room, filled with 5 other men. Aubrey recognized most of them, from the house. Ryan lead the way to the two only seats left. 

"Young Combeir, who have you brought with you?" A pimp asked.

"His name is Drake, he's filling in for Shay today." Ryan looked over at Aubrey. He pointed to people a told them their names. "Saint, Chubbs, Kain, 40 and Roxx."  Aubrey took in everyone's names, he was a little confused as to why Shay was the only girl allowed at these meetings.

"Alright, let's get down to business." 40 spoke up. "We have someone, figuring out some inside things."

"What do you mean?" Roxx asked. 

"We've figured out a trend." Saint told them. "Some girls are getting jailed and we've learned of a new pimp. I mean a new pimp is fine, he's just going in our areas and he doesn't have any connects with us. Someone is in the inside telling him secrets." 

"Who do you think it is?" Ryan asked.

"Shit, I mean it could be anyone." Chubbs said. "I don't think it's one of us cause we're all losing money. But I do think one of our girls, has something to do with it." 

"Do we know where the new pimp is located?" Roxx asked. 

"Not exactly." 40 said. "We're working on it. I called Jasmine to see if she could get some insight. She hasn't found him but she has orders to get into the house and be one of the girls."

"When did this start?" Kain spoke for the first time. 

"Maybe 2 weeks ago, but it's becoming a big problem." Chubbs informed him. "We just needed everyone to know what's going on."

"What do we do when get him?" Saint asked. 

"Scare him, let him know what he's dealing with." 40 told him. "And if it's necessary Kain can take care of him." Aubrey listened to the whole conversation carefully. 

"That's all, we'll meet again at Combeir's in a week." Chubbs said. Everyone started getting up. Aubrey followed Ryan out. "Combeir come here for a second." He turned around and walked back, while Aubrey stood and waited.

"He has potential to be in the game." Chubbs said, referring to Aubrey. "He could be the next one." 

"Yeah I see it too, I'll talk to him about it." He said, before leaving the house with Aubrey right behind him.

"Who's Jasmine?" Aubrey asked. 

"She gets us information on people and goes undercover when we need her to." He explained. "She's not anyone's girl, she does business with all of us."

"Why is Shay the only girl there?"

"Don't worry about that, I just like her other for an extra set of eyes and ears." Ryan explained.

"Does Kain kill people?" 

"Yeah, he is the quietest but he is always the person to kill." Ryan told him. "We don't kill people that much but when we do we ask him." Aubrey didn't ask anymore questions the rest of the way home. 

He wondered who this new pimp could be and which  girl was smart enough to sneak through and get information. It couldn't be someone at Combeir's house could it? There where 5 other pimps, what are the chances of the girl being in their house.

***

Sorry it took so long to update.

Comment and Vote

Follow My Instagram @KingOfOctober

~Keyanna