chapter 2|my secret

"tell me" he said.

Only 3 plans were in my head.
Run.
Tell a lie.
Tell the truth.

If I don't tell the truth and he finds out our relationship would be broken.

I'm gonna tell the truth.

"Jimin if I tell you are you gonna run away and ignore me forever?" I said with my head down playing with my fingers.

"I wouldn't do that because I love you"he grabs my head and pecks my forehead."will you tell me?*

I nodded.

"*Sigh* I'm a wolf"I said and looked at his face to see his reaction.

"*Laughs* a wolf? Ok come on stop playing tell me"

I stayed silent I got up and took off my shirt. (Lol like twilight)

"Y-yah! What are you doing?!"he said shocked.

"I'm gonna show you" then I took off my pants. And then I turned into wolf form.

"Y-your really a wolf!" He shouted.

I growled telling him to shut up.

"Sorry" he whispered "can I pet you?"

I came closer to him and layed on his lap.
He started petting me.

"I still won't run and ignore you forever because like I said I love you"

I turned human form and grabbed him by his neck and kissed him while smiling. "Thank you" I hugged him. "I love you jimin"

"I love you too Nicole" he chuckles "you should get dressed before the bell rings.

"Oh shit I forgot" laughs nervously.

*Monica's pov*
I was sitting down in class while yoongi was sitting next to me staring at me.

"What?" I asked confused.

"Hi I'm yoongi and your my new toy" he smiles.

"For real your gonna repeat that thing again when we first met" I laugh.

"Yeah" he gives me a peck "I love you"

"I love you too"
Then class starts when teacher walks in.