chapter 7| taehyung's pov

I was walking to where jungkook wanted to meet I spotted him sitting on a bench looking nervous I went up to him and sat down next to him.

"Hey" I smiled.

He turned around smiling too showing his bunny teeth.

"So what did you wanted to ask me?" I asked.

He shifted a little "hyung I've been wanting to ask you this"

"What is it?"

"W-will you be my b-boyfriend?"

"Wait! Are you forreal!?" I said shook and happy.

"Yeah so w-will you?"

"Jungkook i always had a crush on you and I'm finnaly your boyfriend so it's a yes!" I hugged him tightly and he hugged back both of us smiling.

-

Jungkook and i went shopping he bought me and him matching clothes and we went to a icecream shop and he bought a icecream for me now he's taking me home.

-

We was Infront of my house and I turned to him.

"Thanks jungkook this was the bestest day ever" I said smiling

Jungkook smiled too.
"I'll always try my best to make your day good and make you smile. Just know if you need something call me ok baby?"

I blushed and nodded.
"Bye I guess"

"A kiss will be good for a thank you" he smirked.

I got closer to him and tiptoed and gave him a peck.

"Soon it'll be a real kiss now get your butt in that house babe" jungkook said.

I chuckled and got inside I closed and locked the door and when I turned around.

"Your gay!"